Issue: How to Fix BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO eror on Windows?
Please help! My Windows screen has been blocked by a BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error. What should I do??
BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error can be a serious problem as the BSOD (Blue Screen of Dearth) may prevent you from using PC normally. Just like the other Windows 10 errors, this one usually emerged after upgrading Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 to Windows 10. Although in most of the cases BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error disrupts Windows 10 users, quite a lot reports have been received from the Windows 7, 8, 8.1 users.
According to the recent research, this error tends to show up along with the error codes including 0x00000074, 0x00000003, 0x80087000, and 0x00000002. Thus, each web browsing session or PC usage session may be disrupted by a BSOD locked screen.
Before you start receiving BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Error message, you may notice that the system works abruptly, i.e. runs slower that it used to, certain programs may crash, freeze, and so on. Furthermore, you may receive a pop-up message saying:
“The BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO bug check has a value of 0x00000074. This bug check indicates that there is an error in the registry.”
Finally, your screen may be locked by a BSOD window saying:
“A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen,
restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps, etc.”
This error is a serious problem that may prevent you from normal PC usage. In order to fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error, you should take your time and perform the following steps:
How to fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error on Windows?
- First of all, check whether your system drive is not overfilled. For this purpose, you should remove junk files and optimize the entire system. For this purpose, we recommend using RegCure Pro or Reimage. It is recommended to have more than 15% free drive’s space.
- In case you have recently installed a new software or updated an old one, try to reinstall/update one more time because it might help to fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error.
- You should also try to Undo the recently performed system changes by :
– using System Restore option
– using Last Known Good Configuration
- Check the system with a professional anti-malware because BSOD is a problem commonly caused by computer viruses. Don’t forget to update antivirus before scanning.
- Make sure that Windows service packs are updated to the newest versions.
- Try updating system drivers.
- You should turn on the system with the minimum hardware. If the system does not load properly, it means that BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error is caused by hardware fault. Thus, you should then:
– Replace the hardware
– Confirm that firmware is updated.
- If you think that BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error is caused by a software program, you can check that by performing the following steps:
– Update outdated software
– Reinstall the software
– Launch Diagnostics Tool to test Ram. This way, you will see the memory mode. For that, open dialogue box, click windows tab + R to open run command. Type Mdsched in the opened window and press enter.
– Furthermore, when the Diagnostics Tool window opens, choose one of the two selections and wait till windows boots.
Unfortunately, but BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error fix is not the easiest task. In fact, it’s rather difficult to fix BSOD manually. Therefore, you should try automatic error fix with the help of RegCure Pro or Reimage.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
This patented repair process uses a database of 25 million components that can replace any damaged or missing file on user's computer.
To repair damaged system, you have to purchase the licensed version of Reimage malware removal tool.