Issue: How to fix Microsoft Office error 30145-4 in Windows?
Hello. When I try to install Microsoft Office on my Windows PC, I get the 30145-4 error code. Please, do you have any idea how to fix this?
When trying to install Microsoft 365 on their Windows operating systems, users sometimes run across the Microsoft Office error 30145-4. This problem frequently prevents users from installing the crucial Office application suite, which can be aggravating and annoying. It is essential to comprehend the root causes and effects of this error in order to correctly fix it and guarantee a smooth Office installation process.
The corruption of the current Office installation is one of the main reasons of error code 30145-4. This issue can occur when leftovers from an earlier installation of Office or associated files end up corrupted or incompatible with the new installation. This error may also be experienced by users if their firewall or antivirus software conflict. These security programs can inadvertently impede or obstruct the installation process, which would result in the error.
Error 30145-4 has a big effect on users since it makes it difficult for them to install Microsoft 365 and utilize programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. For those who depend on Office software for various tasks, this disruption can impede work, productivity, or academic tasks. Additionally, the error's irritation and discomfort may ruin the user experience.
Users often need to address the root causes of error 30145-4. It could be necessary to completely remove any traces of earlier Office installations, fix damaged files, or disable and configure antivirus or firewall software so that Office can be installed.
In this guide, you will find 5 steps that should help you fix Microsoft Office error 30145-4 in Windows. You can also run a maintenance tool like FortectMac Washing Machine X9 that can fix most system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, registry issues, or clear cookies and cache automatically. Otherwise, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Method 1. Connect to Another Network
The leading factor behind this problem stems from network issues. Please verify the integrity of your internet connection. If you happen to be linked to your workplace or educational institution's network, it's possible that network restrictions are impeding the successful installation of Office. This can be rectified by changing your internet connection. If an alternative network connection is accessible, connect your system to it.
Method 2. Repair the Microsoft Office Client
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the dialog box and press Enter.
- The Programs and Features window will open, displaying a list of installed applications.
- Scroll through the list and locate the Microsoft Office suite or the specific Microsoft application you want to repair.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Office suite or application and select Change from the context menu.
- The Microsoft Office installation wizard will open.
- In the installation wizard, look for options such as Online Repair or Quick Repair.
- Select either Online Repair or Quick Repair, depending on your preference.
- Click on the Repair button to initiate the repair process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the repair wizard to complete the repair process.
Method 3. Uninstall Microsoft Office Duplicates
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type control panel in the dialog box and press Enter.
- The Control Panel window will open. Look for the Programs category and click on Uninstall a program.
- A list of installed programs will appear. Scroll through the list to locate the Microsoft Office apps.
- Right-click on the versions of Microsoft Office that you want to uninstall.
- From the context menu that appears, click on Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts and instructions provided by the uninstallation wizard to complete the uninstallation process.
- Repeat the above steps for each copy of Microsoft Office that you want to remove.
- Once you have uninstalled all the desired versions, restart your PC to ensure that the changes take effect.
Method 4. Install Office Offline
- Go to office.com and sign in with your account (ensure it's the same account used for subscription purchase).
- Select Install Office, then choose Install Office again on the Installs page.
- In the Download and Install window, click on Other options.
- Check the box to download the offline installer and select your preferred language. Click Download.
- Save the installation file to a drive with sufficient storage space; it will create a virtual drive.
- Double-click the downloaded file, which will appear in File Explorer.
- Click on the virtual disk, then double-click either Setup32.exe or Setup64.exe to initiate the installation.
Method 5. Reinstall Office
- Open Windows Settings and click on the Apps option.
- Look for the Installed apps tab and click on it.
- Find the Microsoft Office app and click on the three vertical dots located next to it.
- Choose the Uninstall option from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Restart your computer to ensure all remnants of the old installation are removed.
- Open a web browser and go to the Microsoft account website.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Navigate to your subscription page.
- Look for the Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 subscription and click on Manage.
- Click on Install Office and download the installer file.
- Once the installer file is downloaded, run it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Microsoft Office on your computer.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.