Issue: How to fix Roblox keeps crashing on Microsoft Store?
Hello. I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft Store and every time I try to open it, it crashes after a couple of seconds. How do I solve this issue?
Roblox is a well-known online gaming platform and system that lets users make, develop, and play games made by other users. It has become extremely popular among players of all ages, especially kids and teenagers, and offers a large selection of games, the majority of which are user-generated. The platform functions as an online playground where users may interact, explore, and play a variety of games. Users can download and play the game Roblox on a number of platforms, including the Microsoft Store.
The issue described by users, where Roblox crashes after a few seconds when attempting to open it from the Microsoft Store, is a common problem that can be frustrating for players. These crashes have the ability to ruin a user's gaming session and keep them from playing the games they want to. Young players may find it more difficult to troubleshoot and resolve Roblox problems on starting since they may lack the technical know-how to do so. This can lead to a disappointing and stressful experience.
Users may be impacted by this problem in a number of ways, the main among them being the inability to access the games and social features that they find enjoyable on the Roblox platform. In addition, users may lose interest in the game, which could lower their level of pleasure with the platform as a whole and possibly discourage them from using it in the future.
Checking for program updates, confirming system requirements, or reinstalling Roblox are some potential fixes for this issue. To fix the problem, users might need to look into compatibility settings or contact the Roblox support team or Microsoft Store support.
In this guide, you will find 8 steps that should help you fix Roblox crashing on Microsoft Store. You can also run a maintenance tool like FortectMac Washing Machine X9 that can fix most system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, registry issues, or clear cookies and cache. Otherwise, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Solution 1. Update Roblox
- Open the Microsoft Store app on your computer.
- Navigate to the Library tab within the Microsoft Store.
- Look for Roblox in your list of installed apps and click on it to select it.
- Locate the Get updates button, which should be on the Roblox app page.
- Click on the Get updates button to initiate the download and installation of updates for Roblox and any other apps that require updating.
Solution 2. Run Microsoft Store Apps Troubleshooter
- Open the Start menu.
- Click the gear-shaped icon to launch the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, click on the System tab.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Select Other troubleshooters.
- Look for Microsoft Store Apps and click the Run button next to it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to run the troubleshooter.
Solution 3. Fix Corrupted System Files
Use Command Prompt commands to repair system file corruption:
- Open Command Prompt as administrator
- Use the following command and press Enter:
- Reboot your system
- If SFC returned an error, then use the following command lines, pressing Enter after each:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Solution 4. Reset Roblox
- Go into Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Select Apps & Features.
- Locate Roblox in the list.
- Click on Advanced Options.
- Choose Reset.
- After the reset, restart the PC.
Solution 5. Reset the Microsoft Store
- Type cmd in the Windows Search box.
- Right-click on Command Prompt.
- Choose Run As Administrator.
- Type WSreset.exe and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Solution 6. Reset Windows Update Components
- Right-click on Start and select Windows Terminal (admin).
- Type the following commands one by one, pressing Enter after each:
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
netsh winsock reset
- After executing the commands, reboot your PC.
Solution 7. Reinstall Roblox
- Press the Windows key + R simultaneously.
- Type appwiz.cpl.
- Hit Enter to launch the Programs and Features window.
- Find Roblox and right-click on it.
- Click on Uninstall. If a verification prompt opens, click on Yes.
- Complete the removal process and restart your device.
- Go to the official website of Roblox.
- Download the launcher.
- Install the launcher on your device.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.