Issue: How to Take Screenshots on your Smart Watch?
I recently bought Apple Watch and somewhere have seen the post that it is possible to take a snapshot in the Watch. I’d highly appreciate your guidance.
When taking a screenshot with your smart phone is a common everyday practice, smart watch owners might find this functionality on their smart wear quite new but nonetheless highly useful.
To the surprise of some of you, smart watch owners have this ability as well. Depending on the model, capturing a moment may be a longer or shorter procedure. Take a look the short instructions how you can take a snapshot on your Apple or Android Wear.
Method 1. Capture the moment on Android watch
In order to capture the screen on Android wearables, you will need a particular application on the mobile – Android Wear app.
- Launch it and press on the ellipsis/overflow menu, opt for the option Take a wearable screenshot.
- On the wearable, the notification will appear Wearable screenshot finished. You will have to send it to the mobile to see the image.
Method 2. Take a screenshot on your Apple Watch
Unlike the Android smart watches, making a screenshot on an iOS takes less time. However, you will need to enable the function in advance.
- Open Watch app and then choose Enable screenshots.
- Hold the Side button and click on the Digital Crown. Note that this action might not work from the first attempt as it may feel a bit clumsy finding for the right time.
- The sound and visual effects will notify you when the screenshot is complete.
Speaking of your Apple and Apple tablets, there are multiple applications designed for taking a screenshot on the device. However, as for the ones created for full-fledged computers, you should be aware that there is ample of questionable applications which may endanger your device security.
What is more, taking into account the rate of IoT malware in mobile threats, taking precautions on your tablet and smart wear should be your priority as well. When it comes to the yPC, make sure your system is protected. Reimage is one of the tools granting this protection.
Optimize your system and make it work more efficiently
Optimize your system now! If you don't want to inspect your computer manually and struggle with trying to find issues that are slowing it down, you can use optimization software listed below. All these solutions have been tested by ugetfix.com team to be sure that they help improve the system. To optimize your computer with only one click, select one of these tools: