Issue: Data File Recovery Tips
Please tell me that it’s possible to recover deleted files! I’ve accidentally agreed to delete the file that was very important and need to get it back ASAP if possible. Could you please help me to solve this problem?
Actually our team assume that deletion process should be based on more confirmations, while at the moment to delete a file the user needs to click the icon of the file/program/folder and ‘Enter’ or ‘Delete’ button afterward. This may easily be done when the user rushes to perform some task and accidentally click the composition of buttons that create a ‘Delete’ command.
In case we have just perfectly described the experience you are going through now and seek to recover data files that were accidentally deleted, then the most important thing is NOT to waste your time. Data recovery is a simple task if you react immediately after the needed file has been removed. We will try to explain shortly what has to be done in order to restore deleted files both manually and automatically.
How data files can be recovered manually
In case you have just clicked ‘Yes’ button and accidentally confirmed the deletion of a needed file, instead of falling to panic take needed actions to restore it.
- First of all, you should try to find the deleted files in alternate locations. First of all, you should check the Recycle Bin folder unless you have just emptied it. In case your recycle bin is full of unnecessary data, the search for a needed file would require lots of time; therefore, you should either sort data according to the deletion date, which will significantly reduce the amount of files or enter the file name that you have just deleted in a search box (make sure that you type it correctly). If you find a deleted data that you want to recover, then you should click on it and select ‘Restore’. The file will be returned to its previous location.
- In case the Recycle Bin on your computer has been emptied and the deleted file is certainly not there, then maybe you have its backup in USB external hard drive, CD, DVD or any cloud storage device, including Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, etc. It might be that you had the necessary data on cloud storage and deleted it from there as well. Nevertheless, it may be kept in the storage’s Recycle Bin, so don’t forget to check it.
If you have tried that but did not succeed in restoring the deleted data file, then the best that you can do is to employ a data recovery tool and recover it automatically.
How to recover data file automatically
Unfortunately, in most of the cases when people delete an important data files accidentally, they are not able to recover the data manually. In this case, we highly recommend using a specific software that will do that automatically. At the moment of writing, it’s recommended to download and install Data Recovery Pro.
- Experts recommend downloading data recovery tools onto USB external hard drive or the second hard drive if you have two of them. You should do that in order to prevent data overwriting, which can make data recovery a mission impossible.
- After that, you should run the program from an alternate drive and perform a full system scan.
- Most probably you will receive a huge amount of data that has been deleted. In order to make it easier to find the important files that you want to recover, sort the results according to the file types.
- When you find the data file that you want to recover, click on it and select ‘Undelete selected’. We hope that Data File Recovery Tips that we have just provided have helped you to restore lost data that you have accidentally removed.
Recover files and other system components automatically
To recover your files and other system components, you can use free guides by ugetfix.com experts. However, if you feel that you are not experienced enough to implement the whole recovery process yourself, we recommend using recovery solutions listed below. We have tested each of these programs and their effectiveness for you, so all you need to do is to let these tools do all the work.
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services like Netflix, BBC, Disney+ and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless where you are
Recover your lost files quickly
Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is a recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of important documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.