Issue: Digital Photo Recovery Tips
I can’t believe that photos from my computer are gone somehow. I assume that I’ve accidentally deleted the whole folder recently. Those pictures were very important to me, so I will never forgive myself for doing so. Maybe there’s a way to get through this and recover lost photos?
Indeed, photos are very important in our lives since they let us recall the most beautiful moments of out lives. However, for some reason people still fail to backup important documents, including digital photos and quite frequently loses them. Bear in mind that they might be damaged by some software that you install, encrypted by ransomwares or you may simply delete them by accident. In this article, we are not going to deal with virus infections and how to restore photos after ransomware attack and similar things. Here we want to explain how to recover digital photos after their accidental removal.
Although photo recovery might seem as an impossible task, it seems that it’s quite easy to perform this task if photos have been removed recently. By recently we mean today or yesterday. Indeed, you may start panicking after deleting snapshots from your wedding, the end of high school, vacations abroad, and so on. Nevertheless, you should immediately calm down and take corresponding actions. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to restore digital photos manually, so the only thing that you can do is to install a tool for digital photo recovery. In order to select a proper software, you should look for such characteristics:
- Flexible search options
- ‘Preview photos’ function
- Ability to restore files from the folder selectively
- Compatibility with all types of drivers and devices.
All these characteristics meet in Data Recovery Pro program; therefore, we highly recommend using it for recovering deleted digital photos. Nevertheless, before you start the restoration process, we want to give you a couple of useful tips:
- Do NOT turn off your computer after the photos have been deleted.
- Try not to use your computer before you start digital photo recovery process because you may accidentally overwrite photos with new files.
- Do NOT defragment your hard drive.
- Do NOT download photo recovery software on the driver, which stores the lost photos because you may overwrite them.
- Finally, once you recover deleted photos, make sure that you create their backups. For that, you may use USB external drive, CD, DVD, cloud storage, for example, Google Drive, DropBox, Mega, OneDrive, and so on. This way, you will create immunity for important documents and photos.
Recover files and other system components automatically
To recover your files and other system components, you can use free guides by ugetfix.com experts. However, if you feel that you are not experienced enough to implement the whole recovery process yourself, we recommend using recovery solutions listed below. We have tested each of these programs and their effectiveness for you, so all you need to do is to let these tools do all the work.