Issue: How to Fix Error Code 0xC00702E4?
Hello. I would be pleased if someone would fix Error Code 0xC00702E4 which shows up when I try to install AVG Antivirus package. I’m installing a PAID version, not free, what is even more annoying. Please advise ASAP.
Error Code 0xC00702E4 may also be called as AVG Install Error. That’s because you can’t see this error anywhere else except when installing AVG Antivirus. This software is an advanced anti-virus utility that includes real-time security updates, anti-spam, download protection, blocks hackers, locks apps, protects passwords, and many other functions. The developer offers a free version of AVG Antivirus, but note that it does not feature all the functions that the software is programmed. Therefore, for the best performance, you should get the paid version.
Unfortunately, but it seems that AVG Antivirus developers have failed in some part because a number of people who intend to install the software can’t do that because of Error Code 0xC00702E4. It doesn’t matter whether free or paid version is going to be installed, both of them sometimes end up with the error, which says:
“Sorry, we’ve experienced a problem during initialization. Please try again. Error code: 0xC00702E4”
There are two possible reasons why the installation process may end up with Error Code 0xC00702E4, which are:
- Collision of two conflicting programs;
- Incomplete installation of certain files.
If you want to install AVG Antivirus software, you have to fix Error Code 0xC00702E4 first. You can do that manually and automatically. We have prepared short manual Error Code 0xC00702E4 removal instructions and provided them down below. If, however, you prefer automatic removal when such and similar errors occur, our recommendation would be to use Reimage PC optimization utility.
How to fix Error Code 0xC00702E4?
First of all, you should check whether there are some programs that conflict with AVG Antivirus. These may be: McAfee, Avast, Norton, and other anti-virus software. For this purpose, you should:
- Go to Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features. (Windows 7 or Vista)
- Go to Start → Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP)
- Right-click in the lower-left corner of the screen and wait until Quick Access Menu appears. Then go to Control Panel → Uninstall a Program. (Windows 8/10)
- Look through a list of programs that are installed on your computer and find anti-virus software.
- Uninstall these programs and click OK.
If you don’t find any of these programs, it means that there are other problems. You can also fix 0xC00702E4 error by downloading AVG Remover. That’s a tool that has been specifically developed for removing all AVG components, so that the user would not have problems if another anti-malware is required. To download and launch this tool, you should:
- Click this link http://aa-download.avg.com/filedir/util/AVG_Remover.exe to download and run the AVG Remover tool.
- Select the AVG products which are shown in the remover tool window and then start removal process.
- When the remover finishes removal process, restart the PC.
- After the restart, manually delete the AVG Remover folder. For that, go to My computer and open C Drive.
Once you delete the AVG Remover, you should not see Error Code 0xC00702E4 anymore. Therefore, if you still opt for AVG Antivirus, you should reinstall it:
- Go to AVG Antivirus official website and download the software.
- Run the download and start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that show up on the screen.
- Finish the installation and restart your PC.
If you are not willing to perform any steps manually, you can also try to fix Error Code 0xC00702E4 using Reimage. This program is a handy PC optimization tool with a build in Avira anti-virus. Therefore, it is capable of detecting system errors and unwanted/malicious programs.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services like Netflix, BBC, Disney+ and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless where you are
Recover your lost files quickly
Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is a recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of important documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.