Issue: How to Uninstall AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) on Windows OS?
Hi! I want to remove this app, called AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition), from my computer system. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to do it. Can you help me out?
AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) is a disk partition management software that can be downloaded absolutely for free. This software allows you to correct your hard drive partition issues. With this program, you can resize, create, merge, split, or delete partitions. You can also recover partitions, wipe disk or partition, change drive letters, hide or unhide partitions and much more. This software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP operating systems. There is no doubt that AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) is an advantageous program to administer and manage partitions and drives on your computer. However, if you feel that this program might not be useful for you, we are here to assist you to remove it in a right way.
How to Uninstall AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) on Windows OS?
There are several techniques how you can uninstall AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition).
- Click on ‘Start Menu‘ → ‘All Programs‘.
- Locate AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) folder, open it and find ‘Uninstaller.’
- Double-click it and follow the process.
- Launch ‘Start Menu‘ → ‘Control Panel‘ → ‘Uninstall a Program‘ (Windows 7).
- Launch ‘Start‘ → ‘Programs and Features‘ (Windows Vista/Windows 8.1/Windows 10)
- Launch ‘Start Menu‘ → ‘Control Panel‘ → ‘Add/Remove Programs‘ (Windows XP)
- Detect AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) and click ‘Change/Remove‘.
- Click ‘Yes‘ to perform the removal and then wait until the process is over.
After performing the first or the second AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) removal technique, you need to check the Windows Registry and see if there are any more AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) remains left. To do that, follow these steps carefully:
- Check the folder that belongs to AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) and remove all files that are left there.
- After that, open ‘Start Menu‘, type “regedit” in the search bar and click ‘Enter‘ to open Registry Editor.
- Here you should find and remove all registry entries that belong to AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition). Search for the files located in folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition),
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition),
- (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\eg ui).
- Locate and remove all program files in system folders:
- C:\Program Files\AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition),
- C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition),
- C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition).
We understand that for some PC users these instructions may seem to be confusing – its is quite hard to uninstall programs like AOMEI Partition Assistant (Standard Edition) from the computer manually. This is why we recommend to save time and uninstall programs with the reputable Perfect Uninstaller software.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
A VPN is also crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that you are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speed.
Therefore, to stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will prevent the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can decide to reboot the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost.
Additionally, you might also be attacked by malware that can corrupt your Windows or encrypt files with a robust encryption algorithm, and ask for a ransom in Bitcoin for the decryption tool. Cybercriminals might not deliver what they promised, however, so it is better to attempt alternative file recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data.
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.