Issue: How to Uninstall BitLord on Windows?
I’m having issues with BitLord removal. I think I have deleted some files associated with this program, but not all of them, and now I’m confused. Can you provide a detailed BitLord uninstall tutorial, please?
BitLord is an easy-to-use torrent downloader. You can easily search the database of torrent files, including video, audio, text and similar torrents. Besides, you can watch videos using a video player that is integrated into the BitLord, as well as play on Apple TV while downloading content.
Finally, this program allows you to get video subtitles in your language, which solves the problem for users who want to get a certain movie that is available in a different language only. However, if you want to remove BitLord software entirely, we will gladly help you to do it.
First of all, we want to inform you that there are two ways of deleting this program. You can either uninstall it manually or automatically. Automatic BitLord removal option requires an installation of special software, which is known as Perfect Uninstaller. It is a useful tool that can help you to uninstall various unneeded programs from the system quickly.
Method 1. How to Uninstall BitLord on Windows?
Before you try to uninstall BitLord, make sure you log into the computer with Admin rights. Otherwise, you will be asked to provide the administrator’s password for many tasks (such as delete or uninstall programs/files from the system).
- Once you login into the PC with administrator’s rights, find BitLord icon in the System Tray. Right-click on the icon, and when a menu appears, choose “Quit” option.
- Once you do that, launch Windows Task Manager (hold down three keys at the same time – Ctrl+Alt+Del). Then open “Processes” tab, find processes associated with BitLord and kill them one by one. You need to select one process at a time and select End Task.
- Right-click on Windows Start icon and select Control Panel. Here, find Programs > Programs and Features section and go there. You will be provided with a list of recently installed programs.
- Here, find and uninstall these programs (one at a time!): BitLord, REACHit, and Foxit PhantomPDF Business. Simply select one, and click Uninstall. Once a pop-up asking if you want to continue appears, confirm your choice.
- Now you will have to delete Registry entries associated with the programs you just removed. Press Windows key + C letter in your keyboard at once, and once the Charms bar opens, click Search. In the search bar, type regedit and click enter. In Registry Editor, you need to find and delete the following list of folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Foxit Software,
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Foxit Software.
- After completing this step, go to Edit>Find and enter BitLord to find Bitlord’s remains. Delete them if the search finds any related entries.
- Restart your computer.
Method 2. Uninstall BitLord automatically
It can be hard to remove computer programs manually. Although the BitLord removal is not that complicated, it is not recommended to make adjustments in the Windows Registry manually because wrong modifications in this system panel can lead to problems such as system's stability issues.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: