Issue: How to uninstall Connectify 220.127.116.1129
I’ve been looking for a way to uninstall Connectify 18.104.22.16829 on my computer. I’ve tried it once but later I’ve found some files of this program remaining on the system. How to get rid of it once and for all?
While initially it might not seem that difficult to uninstall a program, removing it for good might be trickier than you can imagine. You might try several different ways and still end up having some files remaining on your computer, slowing down the performance of your system and interfering with your work. We have received reports that Connectify 22.214.171.12429 might be one of those programs that require extra attention when removing it from your computer once and for all. Connectify is a free application that allows sharing Internet with other users. You can set your own IP address that is to be assigned to connected clients. It also allows smartphone, desktop, laptop, cellphone with WiFi capabilities, tablets, gaming consoles to connect to Connectify. Therefore, it seems like a great application. However, if you decide that you no longer need it, you might as well notice that it might be difficult to delete it once and for all. With this article, we shall come to the rescue and present you two ways of deleting this app.
How to uninstall Connectify 126.96.36.19929 from Windows
The easiest way to do it is to use a default Windows program manager and the feature of Add/ Remove programs. You can do it in the following way:
1. Open Start Menu and find Control Panel;
2. Find Connectify 188.8.131.5229 in the list of programs and press Change/ Remove in order to uninstall the program;
3. Follow each step of the uninstall wizard and carry on with the process.
As most of the applications on your computer, Connectify 184.108.40.20629 also has a built-in uninstaller which you can also use. In this case, you will have to follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Start Menu and click on the All Programs section;
2. Locate Connectify 220.127.116.1129 folder and click on its Uninstaller;
3. Follow the steps in order to uninstall the program.
You can also do the following:
1. Go to the folder where the program is located;
2. Find the uninstaller which is called unins000.exe or uninstall.exe;
3. Launch the uninstaller and follow the steps.
While these two options ensure that the main executable files of the program are removed from your computer, some of the elements might remain on your computer and slow down its processes. In order to uninstall the program completely, you will have to follow these steps:
1. Launch Registry Editor;
2. Locate and delete all registry entries of this application in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\eg ui;
3. Locate and delete all program files in system folders;
4. C:\Program Files\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\.
That’s it! However, only advanced computer users should edit the registry manually. Otherwise, incorrect modifications might result in serious problems and system crashes. Why should you take such a risk? Leave this task to Perfect Uninstaller which will do this for you in a wink.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.