Issue: How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit?
Hi there, guys! I’ve accidentally installed Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit program and I really don’t need it. Although I’ve removed it, it keeps working in the background of the system, so I would like to ask for you help. Could you please provide a detailed guide explaining how to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit completely? I’m using Windows 8. Thanks!
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a legit tool that belongs to the Malwawrebytes family. It is dedicated to really security-minded people who seek to prevent exploitation and further malware attacks. However, although this tool is reliable, people decide to use alternative applications, which is why Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit needs to be removed. However, it appears that it cannot be removed so easily. This program is a composition of various registries, system logs, and files that have to be removed once and for all in order to complete Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit uninstall successfully.
Have you removed software from your Windows without cleaning registries, then we are pretty sure that there are hundreds of unnecessary files lurking on your PC’s system. Don’t forget that file leftovers and registries also take up free space and, on top of that, may cause various errors. Therefore, if you want to learn how to remove Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit or any other program on Windows OS, then you should follow the guide that is given below. Of course, the most reliable way is to check the system with an optimization tool like, for instance, Perfect Uninstaller.
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit?
The removal of any program may seem an easy task for those who think that it’s enough to click the icon of the program on the desktop and then ‘delete’ button. However, this way only the shortcut is removed. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit should be eliminated via Add/Remove Programs, which can be done this way:
- Open ‘Start Menu’ → ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Uninstall a Program’ (Windows 7).
- Open ‘Start’ → ‘Programs and Feature’ (Windows 8.1)
- Open ‘Start Menu’ → ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP)
- Find Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and select ‘Change/Remove’.
- Click ‘Yes’ to perform the removal and then wait until the process is over.
You can do the same using a built-in uninstaller. For that, you should:
- Open ‘Start Menu’ → ‘All Programs’.
- Find Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit folder, open it and find ‘Uninstaller’.
- Double-click it and follow the process.
Unfortunately, this way you will not Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit on Windows completely. As we have already mentioned, various components that belong to the software are spread around the system as soon as the program is installed. Unfortunately, but supporting files and registries are not eliminated using Add/Remove Programs function or built-in uninstaller. Therefore, you should find them by yourself of with the help of Perfect Uninstaller.
If you are going to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit by yourself, keep in mind that you take all responsibility of your PC’s system and all the damage that you may cause when initiating this task. That’s because one of the most important tasks is to check Registries and remove all related components there. However, it’s very easy to remove the wrong files and this damage important system programs. To minimize this risk, we highly recommend removing software from your PC using Perfect Uninstaller or another similar program. In order to check the registries by yourself, you should initiate the following steps:
- Check the folder that belongs to Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and remove all files that are still sitting there.
- After that, open ‘Start Menu‘, type “regedit” in the search bar and click ‘Enter’ to open Registry Editor.
- Here you should find and remove all registry entries that belong to Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. Look for the files located in folders: HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software>AVG and HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software.
- Find and delete all program files in system folders C:\Program Files\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: