Issue: How to Uninstall Wise Care 365 Free?
I want to remove Wise Care 365 Free because I have installed another PC optimization tool. I am not sure how to do it properly – can you help me out?
Wise Care 365 Free is a PC cleaning and speed up tool, which can clean Windows Registry and delete junk data from your computer. It helps to protect user’s privacy and secure one’s computer. By the moment of writing, over 15 million people have already downloaded this PC optimization tool. This PC cleaner can remove useless computer files, clean your browser’s download and browsing history, cache, passwords, cookies and other unnecessary files that may slow down your computer’s performance. Wise Care 365 Free also gives the user opportunity to shut down any processes they do not need. This also helps to improve computer’s performance. This program can function on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8 and 10 versions, including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. However, if you do not like this program, or you just do not use it, and you want to free up space on your computer, use this removal guide to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free from your system.
How to Uninstall Wise Care 365 Free?
There are two methods to remove Wise Care 365 Free:
- Firstly, end Wise Care 365 Free process running on the ‘Windows Task Manager’.
- Then, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Uninstall a program’/’Add or Remove programs.’
- Find Wise Care 365 Free, and select ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Change/Remove.’
- Click ‘Yes’ to delete the program and wait until the process is over.
- Open ‘Start Menu’ → ‘All Programs’.
- Find Wise Care 365 Free folder, then open it and find ‘Uninstaller.’
- Double-click on it and follow the steps to delete Wise Care 365 Free.
After you initiate one or the other removal method, find all the data and files related to Wise Care 365 Free. Usually, such files are spread on several folders on your computer. Most of them are stored in the Windows Registry. Find these files and remove them by following these steps:
- Check the folder that belongs to Wise Care 365 Free and delete all files that still sit there.
- After that, open ‘Start Menu’, enter “regedit” in the search bar and click ‘Enter’ to open Registry Editor.
- Here you should find and eliminate all registry entries that belong to Wise Care 365 Free. Search for the files located in these folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software>Wise Care 365 Free and HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software.
- Find and remove all program files in system folders C:\Program Files\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\.
Before deleting any files, make sure that you have found the right directory and the files really belong to Wise Care 365 Free program. If you have difficulties removing Wise Care 365 Free, you can delete this program with Perfect Uninstaller program.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions:
This patented repair process uses a database of 25 million components that can replace any damaged or missing file on user's computer.
To repair damaged system, you have to purchase the licensed version of Reimage malware removal tool.