Issue: How to fix "A driver cannot load on this device" (ibtavflt.sys) error in Windows?
Hello. I receive “A driver cannot load on this device” error and the issue occurs when I try to connect my Bluetooth devices. It even lists the ibtavflt.sys file as the issue. I have no idea what that means and how to fix this. Is the driver updating the solution? I can do that, but anything else seems too difficult for me. Help!
“A driver cannot load on this device” (ibtavflt.sys) error in Windows is the issue related to Windows 11 mainly that has been released recently and is continuously upgraded. The issue indicates that there is a problem with the driver on the system that cannot load for some reason.
The cause for the issue might be the corrupted file or driver itself that keeps the function from running properly. You can see the error when the OS is booting up, or it might appear when the affected driver is needed for functioning. Troubleshooting the issue might answer some of the questions regarding the error.
“A driver cannot load on this device” error in Windows is the problem, mainly indicating compatibility issues with the OS and drivers on the machine. The particular file is part of the Intel Bluetooth device driver on your computer. This is why you experience the error at a certain time.
In this case, the error might be solved by updating the particular driver that creates issues or fully reinstalling the piece from the proper source of developers. This is not the particular update issue, but users complain that the problem occurs after upgrades of the OS, so the reason for “A driver cannot load on this device” (ibtavflt.sys) error in Windows might be related to the incomplete OS upgrade installation, so checking for the latest update can help n some cases.
Also, these problems with system files and compatibility of the system and drivers can be related to corrupted pieces in system directories or damaged data overall. To solve the general issue that caused the upgrade install to fail, you can run RestoroMac Washing Machine X9 and solve the problem related to the system functioning this way. Then rely on methods listed as solutions for this “A driver cannot load on this device” (ibtavflt.sys) error in Windows.
Fix no.1 Update affected drivers
- Right-click the Start button and select Device Manager from the list.
- Navigate to the problematic driver and expand the category.
- Then right-click on it, and select Update driver.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to finish updating the driver.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Window Update.
- Click Advanced options on the right.
- Scroll until you find Optional updates.
- Click Driver updates.
- If you see an update for the problematic driver, tick the checkbox for it and click on the Download & install button.
- Follow the process and restart the computer after.
Fix no. 2 Rollback the driver to previous
- Click on the search icon on the Taskbar.
- Then type in device manager, and press Enter.
- Navigate to the troublesome driver, and right-click on it.
- Select Properties.
- Under the Driver tab, click on Roll Back Driver.
- Select a reason for the rollback and click on Yes to continue.
- Once the PC is restarted, the system restores drivers.
Fix no. 3 Turn off memory integrity in Windows Security
- Press the Windows key + S to open Windows Search, type in windows security, and press Enter.
- Go to Device security.
- Click on Core isolation details.
- Toggle off the Memory integrity option.
- Drivers should load normally.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.
- ^ Windows 11 22H2: How to get Microsoft's latest OS update and what's coming next. Zdnet. IT and cybersecurity news.
- ^ Windows 11 problems. Tomsguide. Trending IT issues.
- ^ driver ibtavflt.sys. Answers. Microsoft forum.