Issue: How to fix Blue Screen error 0xc00002e3 in Windows 10?
I have an issue with this Blue Screen of Death error. I have Windows 10 computer, and the error 0xc00002e3 appears out of nowhere. I don't know why this is occurring. I installed Windows a while ago. The machine reboots okay, but I can't get any results from the troubleshooting. Can you explain this problem to me and offer any solutions?
Blue Screen error 0xc00002e3 in Windows 10 can also be known as Status sam init failure because the same error code appears with the particular issue as a system error. Users report the problem and claim that the BSOD repeatedly appears without a possible solution. Generally, blue screen errors occur out of nowhere, and dealing with them can be difficult.
Such errors can trigger automatic repair and show the stop code that is keeping the machine from booting normally. If the problem occurs during the computer booting, it can be a severe issue when the computer is not launching correctly. Diagnostics can also appear running on the system, but the machine is supposed to get fixed after that. However, the error keeps appearing.
The problem with Blue Screen error 0xc00002e3 is the unknown cause. Any changes made to the computer can trigger the issue. Also, updates of the OS and specific programs can lead to problems with the computer functions. Some files can be installed improperly or not fully added to the machine. So other features fail.
Windows machines receive upgrades and patches commonly, so those processes can often lead to issues with the device, including error 0xc00002e3 in Windows and other BSOD errors or system crashes. However, getting the latest OS updates and keeping your machine up to date when it comes to drivers, system applications can be critical.
When it comes to finding the solution for this issue, RestoroMac Washing Machine X9 can be helpful. This application is the one that can check the machine for possible damaged or corrupted files, system data. This process can be the first step before you go for more in-depth solutions.
1. Perform the Automatic repair
- Restart the computer, when the logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key – F12 to enter the boot menu.
- Change the boot option to CD\\DVD ROM.
- After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.
- Press any key.
- Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
- Click Repair your computer in the lower-left corner.
- Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option.
- Then click Automatic repair.
2. Try SFC scan
- Type cmd in Windows search.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
- When User Account Control shows up, click Yes
- In the new window, type in the following commands, pressing Enter after each:
- Wait for the process to end.
3. Check registry issues
- Hold your windows key and R to open the Run window.
- Type regedit in this new window and hit Enter.
- In the new windows, you have navigation on the left side. Use it to navigate to:
- Search for WUServer and WIStatusServer in the right-hand pane.
- Delete both.
- Restart your computer.
4. Try Startup repair
- Boot the PC using bootable media.
- On the Install Windows screen.
- Select Next.
- Choose to Repair your computer.
- On the System Recovery Options screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Go for Advanced options.
- Choose Startup Repair.
- Restart the PC.
5. Check for the latest OS updates
- Go to Settings.
- Click Update & security.
- Find Windows update.
- Click Check for Updates.
- If updates are available for download, click Install Updates.
- After the update is completed, restart your PC.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.
- ^ How to fix stopcode 0xc00002e3 windows 10 ?. Answers. Microsoft community forum.
- ^ Blue screen of death. Wikipedia. The free encyclopedia.
- ^ Windows 10's new update is deleting people's files again. Howtogeek. Tech reviews, news and analysis.