Issue: How to fix Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager?
Hello. I have the issue with Bluetooth not working. I run my Windows 10 laptop and want to connect the mouse and keyboard on the machine but can't find Bluetooth options in Device Manager. Troubleshooting gave no results for me, so can you help me with the problem. HELP!
Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager is the computer issue that occurs when trying to connect a mouse, microphone, keyboard, other wireless device. The system cannot recognize the piece due to an unknown reason. Users tend to report the issue occurring on their Windows OS devices and complain that the problem frustrating and sometimes reoccurring.
This particular issue can become president after the installation of Windows, upgrade to the latest Windows 10 version, when you install software or application from uncertain sources. If the Bluetooth is not present in Device Manager root cause for the problem might be missing or outdated drivers, corrupted pieces. Sometimes the main service needed for the process is not started, so the issue persists.
Also, the problem can frustrate when the service is not properly configured or is not set to use the local administrator account. Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager can appear when some part of the machine is not performing well. There are a few fixes and solutions for the unfortunate error, so you can connect any devices you need if you either update drivers, check if the service settings are proper.
Another way to help you with the issue might be restarting the service in the first place or even upgrading the OS again to the bugless version. It is common for malware leftovers and other pieces that get corrupted to cause these issues with common functions of the computer. So we can offer a quick solution to the issue.
You can run FortectMac Washing Machine X9 and check for or even repair affected files to fix Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager. This is one of the quickest possible ways to solve the issue with your machine. Other methods listed below require a bit more knowledge and attention, so try a few of them if this file repair is not solving your Bluetooth issue right away.
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is ON
- Access the Settings window.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click on Bluetooth to turn it On.
- Check if you can see the Bluetooth icon is visible in Desktop and in the Device Manager.
- Type, Troubleshooting in search.
- Left-click on the result.
- Open Bluetooth troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Restart the Bluetooth support service
- Press the Windows key + R.
- Run box opens up.
- Then type services.msc.
- You can also search for the Services app.
- Once the Services window opens.
- Locate and right-click Restart Bluetooth Support Service.
- Then, right-click on it again.
- Choose Properties.
- Ensure that the Startup type is Automatic.
- Check if the issue persists.
4. Make sure to show all hidden devices
- Go to the Device Manager.
- Click on the View option.
- Select Show Hidden Devices.
- You should see all items now, the Bluetooth option might be hidden there.
5. Update drivers
- Press the Win and R keys to open the Run window.
- Enter devmgmt.msc.
- Hit Enter and open Device Manager.
- Double-click the section and right-click the display adapter.
- You can try that with Universal Serial Blue controllers, Bluetooth drivers.
- Choose to Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for driver software.
You can also do that quicker with automatic tools like DriverFix that find downloads, updates needed and compatible drivers automatically for you. The application controls the process and indicates when there is a need for updates and renewal of the driver pieces. The process where you don't need to change anything yourself can save a lot of time and frustration.
6. Use System Restore
- Type System Restore in search.
- Choose the restore point before the issue.
- Confirm all preferences.
- Follow the wizard and restore the system to a previous point.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.