Issue: How to fix error 0x80004003 when setting up microphone in Windows?
Hello. I try to set up my microphone, but it comes up with the issue and the error code 0x80004003. The troubleshooting comes with the error too. The troubleshooting wizard was working, and my microphone and headset also work okay elsewhere. Something is not okay. Help me fix this.
The error 0x80004003 when setting up a microphone in Windows can occur when the problem or malfunction appears to keep the machine from running the needed procedure. Users report these issues appearing like a blue screen of death with the same error code.
Often when the PC shows the error, it indicates the malfunction with the application you use or try to launch or with the system component. It is a common error, based on particular reports and questions from users online. It can be caused by the issue with the Windows store if the message appears when installing software.
The error 0x80004003 in Windows is the Microsoft Store error that is common for Windows 10 and 11. It occurs when you try to download the app from the MS Store or launch the storefront application. It can also deliver the message about the issue to find the page.
Sometimes the error occurs, and the message still lets you continue with the procedures without showing the critical error window screen. You can still see another error code without the error 0x80004003 when setting up the microphone in Windows. That is because of corrupted, outdated, or not responding system files, or programs.
It also can cause issues when programs can't load normally when the performance is slowed down. Some software can be unable to run successfully, or the system gets shut down suddenly. There are various causes for the error and triggers that can make things worse, so it is particularly important to have the right solution.
These can often be triggered by malware installations, virus leftovers, or issues related to the compatibility problems on the computer. You can correct those issues and solve problems with RestoroMac Washing Machine X9. These apps can repair corrupted files, and damaged system components and can even help to fix error 0x80004003 in Windows.
1. Disable the Windows Update service
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
- Search for Windows Update.
- Right-click on Windows Update, then select Properties.
- Under General tab, set the Startup type to Disabled.
- Click Stop.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Restart your computer.
2. Uninstall the update
- Select Start.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Update and Security.
- Windows Update.
- Choose the View Update history and Uninstall updates.
- Then click Uninstall Update, it will go to the Uninstall Update window.
- Then find the update and click Uninstall.
- Restart the computer to confirm.
3. Troubleshoot Windows Store App
- Open Settings by clicking the button Start and select the application on the menu.
- Select option Troubleshoot navigation on tab System.
- Click Other trouble-shooters to display some options.
- Click Other trouble-shooters
- Press the button Run for Windows Store Apps to launch that troubleshooter.
- Press the Run button
- Then go through the instructions provided.
4. Alter Date & time settings
- Open Settings.
- Go to the Time & language section.
- Click on the Date & time menu on the right side.
- Toggle the Set time automatically button to turn it on.
- Expand the Time zone list, and select the correct time zone based on your location.
5. Change Background app permissions
- Go to Settings on your computer.
- Select the Apps section.
- Click on the Apps & features menu on the right side.
- Find the Microsoft Store app.
- Click on the three-dotted icon and select the Advanced options.
- Head to the Background apps permissions section.
- Expand the drop-down list.
- Select the Power optimized (recommended) option.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.
- ^ Speech Diagnostric Calibrate Error 0x80004003. Answers. Microsoft community forum.
- ^ Blue screen of death. Wikipedia. The free encyclopedia.
- ^ Malware. 2spyware. Spyware removal guides.