Issue: How to fix error code 0x8000000a on Windows 10?
Hello. I get the error code 0x8000000a in Windows and cannot see my pictures on the machine. The message states that the error is preventing me from doing so. It is not with all of them, but many images cannot get opened. Can I fix this problem somehow?
0x8000000a error code on Windows is the problem related to the various systems, but more often appears on Windows 10 devices. The message keeps the user from opening photos on the computer. Users state that the issue is more often related to particular files added from other external devices or even leads to failure of copying files from the USB or different drive.
The malfunction of the system with an error code like this can happen for various reasons. Common causes for the issue can include incorrect configurations, irregular registry entries, and not properly set settings. Often such problems appear because system files get damaged or altered. It is possible to repair these elements and tune the system back to a stable state.
The particular error code 0x8000000a on Windows 10 means that a particular system component or application failed. The error code indicates particular issues and more information that the manufacturer can decipher. It is not easy to explain what the code means and especially when it can occur the cause of this issue.
The warning on the screen can indicate the incorrect installation of software or even OS. Invalid entries or system files and other elements can lead to shutdowns or power failure, technical issues. Some of these issues can get fixed with the help of ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 or a similar program. Missing necessary files can create various issues, so these solutions also differ.
You might want to run the anti-malware scan as well as this system file damage check to see if any malware triggered issues that led to the error. You can fix the problem with error code 0x8000000a on Windows without particular technical knowledge. The process might include repair functions and some setting changes. It is achievable, so do not rich into things and follow the guide thoroughly.
1. Update Windows
- Go to Settings and find Update & Security.
- Click Check for updates to see if there are any new OS updates.
- Install if there is any.
2. Stop Windows update service
- Click Windows and R keys.
- Type services.msc.
- Hit OK.
- A new window will open containing all Windows services on your system.
- Search for Windows Update.
- Right-click the Windows Update and then click Stop.
Check if the error occurs
- Switch back to the Windows Services.
- Locate Windows Update.
- Right-click on it and choose Start.
3. Change decimal separator configuration
- Search for and open Control Panel.
- Open Region settings.
- In the Formats tab, click on Additional Settings…
- Click Reset to restore the system defaults or manually change the Decimal Symbol to use a period.
- Click OK.
4. Run System File Checker
- Type cmd in Windows search.
- Right-click on Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator
- Copy and paste this command and press Enter:
- Wait till the scan is finished.
5. Update drivers
- Press the Win and R keys to open the Run window.
- Enter devmgmt.msc.
- Hit Enter and open Device Manager.
- Double-click Display adapters and right-click the display adapter.
- Choose to Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for driver software.
- You can repeat that with various drivers that have an exclamation point near them. This indicates issues.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.