Issue: How to fix Event ID 56, Application Popup error in Windows?
Hello. I need help with the error on Windows 11 now. Event ID 56 bothers me. It shows up after every reboot and I have no idea where it comes from and how to deal with it properly. Can you help me learn about it is possibly solve the reason behind the problem?
Event ID 56, Application Popup error in Windows is a common issue that keeps occurring. People complain about this and some of the reports online even state that their PC shutdowns and the issue remains unsolved and unexplained. users encounter the error for a few different reasons, however, and there are particular fixes for this.
This is the error that can often be accompanied by the computer reboot and shutdown and the Blue Screen of Death error that appears on the screen when the operating system tries to avoid corruption of the machine. These errors can often come with the error code that notifies about the log name or the level of the issue, indicating the driver that has been a trigger for the error.
Event ID 56, Application Popup error in Windows can show up when the river for the particular device is corrupted or is faulty. This application error can be related to BIOS and Firmware updates, river updates or formatting other parts of the Windows operating system.
Users have encountered these messages for years now. So these fixes are closely related to the problem that triggers it. Even though these errors appear on Windows 10 and Windows 11 even, upgrades of the OS and bugs there do not trigger in this issue.
It is possible to troubleshoot what issues caused the appearance of this Event ID 56, Application Popup error in Windows. Also, there are ways to quickly improve the performance, so this issue could be fixed easily. Applications like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 can be launched to clear infection leftovers and treat problems related to corrupted or missing system files. other options are listed below and might take more time, but should help solve this issue and avoid permanent damage.
1. Run system file checker
- Open Command Prompt as administrator by searching for cmd in the search and choose the launch with administrative rights.
- Use the following command and press Enter:
- Reboot your system.
- If SFC returned an error, then use the following command lines, pressing Enter after each:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
2. Update BIOS
- Press the Windows Key + R buttons. This will open the Run prompt.
- In this, type msinfo32.
- A System Information window will open. Select the System Summary option on the menu on the left and look under BIOS Version/Date.
- Note down the BIOS version and date.
- Enter the BIOS by pressing the key mentioned on the screen during startup.
- Enter Advanced Mode.
- Plug in your USB to a working USB port.
- Here, you will find a utility such as EZ Flash, Q Flash, or another flash utility. It depends on the manufacturer of your motherboard. Click on it.
- Select the USB drive on which you stored your BIOS file from the pop-up screen.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the downloaded BIOS file.
- Double-click on the file.
- On the pop-up prompt, click on Yes and then Yes again.
- The BIOS will go through the update process and, upon updating, press Ok on the prompt.
- Enter BIOS one more time and restart the computer.
3. Update graphics or video drivers
- Search for Device Manager in the search bar present on the taskbar.
- Then click on Device Manager.
- Click on the arrow next to Display adapters to view the graphics and video cards.
- Double-click on one of them and go to the Driver tab.
- Here or via Right-click on the driver, click on the Update Driver button.
- Select Search automatically for drivers.
- Wait for the computer to search for driver updates and install them if there are any.
- Do the same for every graphics and video card or the driver that presents the exclamation point near it.
4. Manually update ME firmware
- Download the latest version of Intel ME from the manufacturer of your motherboard’s website.
- Save the ME zip file in the OS folder.
- Unzip the file and double-click on the MEUpdateTool.exe application.
- Then, click on Yes on the ME update tool prompt.
- Once the update has finished installing, click on the OK button.
- On the startup screen, press the key mentioned on the screen to enter BIOS.
- Under Advanced Mode in the Main Menu
- Check for the ME FW Version and verify it’s the latest one.
5. Format Windows
- Ensure you have backed up all of your data to an external drive or the cloud.
- Go to the Start menu and click on Settings.
- Then, go to the Update & Security section and select Recovery.
- Find the Reset this PC section and click Get started.
- Click Get Started
- Click on Remove Everything to make sure that all data wipe out.
- Follow the steps to reinstall Windows 10.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.