Issue: How to fix KB5011487 and KB4023057 not installing in Windows 10/11?
Hello. These updates for me are not installing properly. I restored the computer and then wanted to install the upgrades. KB5011487 and KB4023057 not installing and it starts downloading, but never comes through. It seems that the issue is deeper, so I am afraid to mess things up. Can you help me?
The problem with these updates like KB5011487 and KB4023057 not installing in Windows 10/11 comes with the update issues. These two updates are the latest upgrades released in March 2022 via Patch update. These improvements should bring security updates and correct particular bugs reported by users. It is always recommended to install the updates immediately after they are launched. However, these two upgrades treated issues for users with their machines.
There are various reasons why the update is not installed properly. Triggers for the failure of this process can vary from internet connection issues to corrupted system files or problems with the windows update service directly. Security software or VPN clients often cause compatibility issues and lead to problems with certain updates too.
Sometimes these issues with updates are triggered by the previously installed update that is buggy and has issues. there are problems with improper installations, so these problems with KB5011487 and KB4023057 not installing in Windows occur because there are files missing that are required by the installation procedure.
These issues prevent Windows updates download and install, and these upgrades get stuck on downloading, so you need a solution for the cause of the issue to solve the performance issues and add the updates on the machine. Without these updates, machines cannot properly perform and run, so it is crucial in many cases.
KB5011487 and KB4023057 not installing in Windows 10/11 problems can also appear when there are corrupted or altered files on the system. That can be an issue caused by malware leftovers and other infections, so it is crucial to solve the reason behind the problem to avoid further damage. You can run FortectMac Washing Machine X9 and solve the system files damage problem, but other solutions might include more interaction from you.
1. Troubleshooting Windows Update
- Press Windows + I to open Windows settings.
- Click on Update & troubleshooting then choose Troubleshoot.
- Click on the additional troubleshooter link to display all available troubleshooter lists.
- Select Windows update from there.
- Click run the troubleshooter.
2. Reset Windows Update components
- Search for CMD.
- Open command prompt as administrator.
- Execute the command: net stop wuauserv to stop windows update service.
- Then type net stop bits to stop background intelligent transfer service.
- Go to the following location: C:\\Windows\\SoftwareDistribution\\Download
- Delete everything in the folder.
- Press CTRL + A to select everything and then press Delete to remove the files.
- Again use net start wuauserv and net start bits commands to restart the services.
3. Start Windows into clean boot
- Press Windows key + S, type MSConfig, and select the first result.
- Go to the services tab.
- Check the box on Hide all Microsoft services then click on Disable all.
- Next move to the Startup tab then click on Open Task Manager.
- Here Disable all the unnecessary services running there.
- Restart your computer and check for updates.
4. Run the DISM and SFC scans
- Open the command prompt as administrator.
- Type command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- After completing the process run: sfc /scannow
- Let system file checker utility detect and restore missing system files.
- Restart the machine.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.