Issue: How to fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL?
Hello. I have an issue with my Windows device. I have recently updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and started to experience blue screen errors that I have never had an issue with before. I receive the error, and it states that Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL is some kind of a problem. I don't know what happened. Help me!
Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL issue is related to Bluetooth devices and wireless adapters, so a problem with one of them can trigger this error. You can solve the problem by updating drivers and using proper versions of such pieces, so the associated processes can run smoothly.
People who suffer from his error report, that Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL error is persistent and that the general troubleshooting is not solving the problem at all. The error can appear when you try to launch a program, watch a video, or play a videogame on the computer.
BSOD Kernel_Auto_Boost_Lock_Acquisition_With_Raised_Irql error is one of many Windows 10 issues, but the problem shouldn't be related to common OS update issues. However, it creates frustration and makes the computer unusable, so people complain about the issue all the time.
The issue with system crashes and frequent errors can frustrate, but when an issue like Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL error triggers the system restart – you can possibly solve some causes yourself. The problem can occur when you use a touchpad or mouse, other people state that Bluetooth headphones cannot connect once the machine is woken up from the sleep mode.
It is possible to fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL BSOD error. Unfortunately, the system should be able to restart and work properly to change these settings listed below. Make sure to react as soon as you receive these errors, so you can fix the root cause and forget about OS crashes.
How to fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL
The particular BSOD Kernel_Auto_Boost_Lock_Acquisition_With_Raised_Irql is the problem possibly triggered by driver crases or Bluetooth issues. More common reasons that can cause this Blue Screen of Death are external hard drive driver issues, Bluetooth driver crashes, wireless adapter problems. It is possible to fix the root cause of this problem by updating or repair those drivers, other system files.
You can run a tool like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 for the system function repair and a quick check on already damaged or corrupted system files. This tool can repair issues automatically for you, so time is saved. If you struggle with the fix for Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL error, rely on the guide and troubleshooting methods below. Go through all of them, and you will finally find the one that helps.
Fix 1. Disable the wireless adapter
- Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on the Win logo.
- Find the wireless adapter under Network adapters and right-click it.
- Choose Disable driver.
- Check if the issue is resolved.
Fix 2. Check for the disk errors to fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL
- Type cmd in the Windows Search
- Open Command Prompt with Administrative powers.
- Once the black dialogue box appears, type in the chkdsk /f command and press Enter.
- Follow any commands that you are provided with.
Fix 3. Update drivers automatically
You can update/uninstall various drivers on the machine automatically. It is not the easiest procedure because people need some knowledge for this process. It is important to update various drivers, so you can save some hassle and time with the help of DriverFix that quickly improves the performance.
Damage caused by wrong installations and file versions, bad pieces of drivers can lead to various error messages and additional issues like Kernel_Auto_Boost_Lock_Acquisition_With_Raised_Irql. This driver maintenance application recommends new drivers, updates outdated ones, and helps make a difference with compatibility issues. It relies on a database with various drivers compatible with different systems.
Fix 4. Update drivers to fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL
- Press the Win and R keys to open the Run window.
- Enter devmgmt.msc.
- Hit Enter and open Device Manager.
- Double-click Wireless Network Adapter and right-click the display adapter.
- Choose to Update driver.
- Select browse my computer for driver software and choose the location you downloaded the piece.
- Press Browse and then Next to install the driver.
- You can also choose to search automatically and find drivers online if you don't want to download drivers yourself.
- You can also uninstall the driver, restart the machine, and Windows should automatically search and install the needed drivers.
Fix 5. Rollback drivers
- Go to the Device Manager.
- Expand the Mice and other pointing devices section.
- Right-click on Mouse Bluetooth driver and select Properties.
- Go to Driver tab.
- Click on Roll Back Driver.
- Select the reason why you are rolling back and then pick Yes.
- Reboot your system.
Fix 6. Perform a System Restore to fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL
- Insert the installation media and press any key.
- Click Repair your computer in the wizard.
- Next, choose to Troubleshoot and select System Restore from the list.
- Click Next on the System Restore window and choose a restore point.
- Click Next.
- Finish and confirm with Yes.
Fix 7. Check for a system update
- Right-click on Start and select Settings.
- Go to Update & Security.
- On the right side, click Check for updates.
- Install update.
- Wait till Windows downloads and installs updates.
- Reboot your system.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.