Issue: How to fix Thunderbolt driver setup error 0x80070643 in Windows?
Hey. I have these issues with Thunderbolt driver failure and the 0x80070643 error code. I think the full installation could be the solution, but I would like to try other options instead before this major change. I don't want to damage the machine myself and trigger major issues. Can you help me?
Thunderbolt driver setup issues can create inconvenience if you are facing a problem on your device. The error code 0x80070643 in Windows also can create frustration for users. Thunderbolt is the driver used with Intel generation processor in Windows 10, mainly. If it is not properly recognized it can trigger issues with the operating system. This is the main cause of the error of the driver setup.
The error code also indicates particular Windows Update issues and security errors, so you might want to check issues with the particular operating system update. Installing faulty updates can cause these issues with drivers and other system files, so upgrading to an even newer or patched version can solve both issues for you.
These common issues can occur, and common questions about the particular error show that it is affecting many machines out there. Thunderbolt driver setup error 0x80070643 in Windows occurs when you trying to update programs or the system or install particular software. It is fixable, so do not worry that much.
The same error code appears when trying to install a program or during the Windows update. It is not an issue related to infections or malware. Solving the problem can include repairing some of the systems files or programs that get damaged for various reasons. Failed installation of the OS might be one of them. Sometimes you want to disable the third-party antivirus software or other programs that cause problems with the performance.
Sometimes these system issues and file problems can be solved with repair or system optimization programs like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9. Running the quick system check can reveal issues with the program files and altered or corrupted files in system folders. This way you fix the Thunderbolt driver setup error 0x80070643 in Windows. If this is not the proper solution for you, try running through the steps below.
1. Troubleshoot Windows Updates
- Go to Settings by hitting the Windows logo and I keys.
- Locate Update & Security.
- Then find Troubleshoot.
- See Additional troubleshooters.
- Go to Windows Update and select Run Troubleshooter.
2. Update drivers
- Press the Win and R keys to open the Run window.
- Enter devmgmt.msc.
- Hit Enter and open Device Manager.
- Double-click Display adapters and right-click the display adapter.
- You can choose any other related driver.
- Choose to Update driver.
- Select to search automatically.
- You can achieve the same with applications like DriverFix that automatically searches for updates and installs needed drivers for you saving precious time for you.
3. Run SFC scan
- Type cmd.
- Right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
- In Command Prompt, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- Try applying the offered fixes.
4. Restarts Windows installer process
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and R at the same time to launch the Run box.
- Type services.msc and press Enter to open the Services window.
- Click on Windows Installer, then Restart.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.