Issue: How to fix Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001?
Hello. I have this issue with Event ID 1001 on my computer. The system gets locked, and the error occurs. The problem was persistent, but recently it was not bothering me. However, Windows reports the issue, and the machine is not working as it is supposed to. Can you help me?
Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001 is the issue with application crashes and errors. The error gets logged by the Windows Error reporting infrastructure in the event log. Various issues like Blue Screen errors can cause it. It can also be caused by faulty applications or files.
This is a problem that can be caused by high system resource usage or conflicting applications. Antivirus software can interfere with other programs or malware leftovers can lead to system file corruption and issues with the system its security and performance.
Sometimes expanding the virtual memory allocation can help solve the issue with this error, or disabling some of the features on Windows can solve the error that is related to third-party antivirus software and Windows security feature incompatibility. Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001 issue can be annoying, so troubleshooting can help users.
The causes for this error can be created by the specific software, so if you know that a program is related to the issue, you can reinstall or update that. The lack of free RAM can also be the trigger for these application errors. Other cases can present the responsible application via the Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001.
Generally, these issues with the machine and applications can be triggered by problems within the operating system. If you recently updated the machine or upgraded to Windows 11 that can be the reason why you experience these issues. As for the general system improvement, you can run the application like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 and repair any damaged files, or corrupted pieces on the machine and possibly fix Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001.
Fix 1. Run SFC scan
- Type cmd in Windows search.
- Right-click on Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
- Paste the following command into the new window:
- Press Enter and wait till the scan is finished
- You can also run this set of commands.
- Press Enter after each:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Restart your device.
Fix 2. Check for malware
- Double-click the Windows Security icon in your system tray.
- Select Virus & threat protection to open the scan tab.
- Click Scan options to view more settings.
- Select the Full scan option, and then click on Scan now.
Fix 3. Free up hard drive space
- Hit the Windows and S keys.
- Enter Disk Cleanup in the text field, choose the search result.
- Choose the drive you want to clean from the dropdown menu, and click OK.
- Select all the checkboxes under Files to delete, and click on OK.
- Click Delete Files in the prompt to confirm.
Fix 4. Extend virtual memory allocation
- Search for Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Performance Options window.
- Press the Change button on that tab.
- Uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives checkbox.
- Click the Custom size radio button to select it.
- Enter values in the Initial Size and Maximum Size boxes to increase virtual memory allocation on your PC. Then, look at the details provided under Total paging file size for all drives to check current values.
- Press the OK button to save the changes.
Fix 5. Reinstall or uninstall the problematic software
- Open Run box with Windows and R keys.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the text field, and click OK.
- Now, select the app leading to the error, and click the Uninstall button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.