Issue: How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x8007007A?
Whenever I try to send an email via Windows Live Mail, it throws me an error code 0x8007007A. Due to this problem, I can neither receive nor send emails. Can anyone help me with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0x8007007A is an error code that typically disrupts Windows OS users who are using Windows Live Mail (WLM) service. WLM is an update of Outlook Express and Windows Mail, so if you were using any of them before, no need to say how handy these apps are. Those who haven’t tried WLM should know that it allows setting up multiple email accounts, can include webmail, photo-email, allows viewing old emails while offline, and inlude many other features. However, recently people started reporting Windows Live Mail for throwing up an Error Code 0x8007007A while sending/receiving emails. From the first glimpse, it may seem that WLM is working properly because they can access the data that is stored on it, create new emails, delete the old ones, etc. However, when it comes to the email reception or sending, the matters go worse as these two operations are not implemented due to the aforementioned error. According to the reports, 0x8007007A Live Mail error is thrown when a user is trying to send an email with pictures as albums. They may succeed in sending images as attachments, but not always. Experts notify that this problem arises due to the conflict between Live Mail and One Drive. Therefore, if you have received an error message that reads “An unknown error Occurred. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8007007A,” you have to take some actions to fix that.
How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x8007007A?
Although all types of Windows, including 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, and 10 can run into 0x8007007A error, it seems that Windows 10 is prone to this issue the most. Luckily, there is a couple of things that you can do to fix 0x8007007A Error you PC.
Solution 1: Remove and reconfigure WLM account
- Launch WLM and click on Tools.
- Find Accounts on the menu and click on the email address that you intend to remove.
- Select Remove and then click OK.
- After that, you have to reconfigure the account. For this purpose, click Tools again and select Accounts.
- Find Add option, click it, and then select an Email account.
- Click Next and type your credentials (mail address, password, display name).
- Once the information is entered, click Next and then Finish.
Solution 2. Fix Windows Live Mail
- Navigate to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features.
- Right-click on Windows Live Essentials 2012 and select Uninstall/Change.
- When the dialogue box opens, select Select Repair all Windows Live programs.
- Now you have to wait until the system finishes the repair process. Once this is done, restart your PC.
We hope that these simple steps have helped you to fix 0x8007007A Error on your machine. If you are still encountering it, please let us know, so that we would check what other reasons may be triggering it and how to fox that.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: