Issue: How to Fix Windows Store Error Code 805a8011?
When trying to access Windows Store, I receive error code 805a8011, and I cannot install new applications. I tried to reboot my Windows phone; however, it doesn’t help. What does this error mean and how can I fix it?
Windows Store error code 805a8011 is a regular issue on mobile phones, computers or tablets running in Windows operating system. Usually, it occurs when trying to install or update particular applications from the Windows Store. However, this problem might initiate other issues such as app connection problems, inability to access emails or SMS messages on the smartphone. Besides, phones might automatically restart when trying to access Windows app store. There are several causes why this error might show up. First of all, there might be low storage space on your device or set wrong date or time. Secondly, you might have some problems with Internet connection. Thirdly, you might have syncing issues with Microsoft account.
How to fix Windows Store Error Code 805a8011?
You already know what reasons might initiate Windows Store Error Code 805a8011. Some of them are easily solved within several minutes. However, the worst and hardest scenario is that you might need to reset your device to the factory state. Therefore, start from the easiest solutions.
1. Low storage space
Devices need to have enough free space to perform. If there’s not enough space, your smartphone might not work normally, and for this reason, it delivers this error. Delete some of the photos, audio or audio files, and applications you do not use. Then, go to the Windows Store and check whether it was an issue or not.
2. Incorrect date or time
Check if the time and date are correct on your phone. Go to the Settings and find Time and Date section. If the values are not right, change them. Then, try accessing Windows store.
3. Microsoft account syncing issues
To fix synchronization issues you have to follow these steps:
- In the Settings click Email + Account.
- Then tap on Microsoft account and hold it down.
- Tap on Synchronize.
4. Internet Connection issues
Sometimes Windows Store error code 805a8011 might occur when you use insecure Wi-Fi connection or use mobile data. Try to change from Wi-Fi to 3G or vice verca. Then try to access Windows Store and download or update some apps.
If none of these solutions haven’t helped, you can try to create and add a new Microsoft account to your phone. When you create an account on signup.live.com, go to the Settings section on your device, select Emails + Account, and tap on Add Email. Here enter your new Microsoft account details and sign in. However, if this did not fix this issue, you need to reset your device.
How to reset smartphone?
There are two options for resetting the phone – soft and hard. We recommend starting with soft and only if it does not work, opt for the hard reset. The latter option allows reverting your device back to the factory settings. Before following the instructions, you should backup all important pictures, audio or video files, documents, contacts and other important information because you will lose them all.
Steps for the Soft Reset:
- When your device is active, press down and hold Volume and Power buttons until you feel your phone vibrating.
- Then release the buttons and wait until the device starts restarting automatically.
- Check whether you can access Windows Store or not. If you still receive error code 805a8011, you have to opt hard reset. Keep in mind that methods for the hard reset differ based on whether your phone is responsive or not.
Steps for the Hard Reset if your phone is responsive:
- While in Settings tap on Restore your phone section.
- You will receive the warning. Select Yes and wait while the resetting process starts.
- After a couple of minutes, while this process is over, your phone should restart and turn on automatically.
Once you finish these steps, you will have a clean smartphone. Therefore, you should go to the Windows Store and install all necessary apps without seeing Windows store error 805a8011.
Steps for the Hard Reset if your phone is not responsive
- Press down and hold Volume and Power buttons until you feel your phone vibrating.
- Then press down and hold Volume button. You should notice an exclamation sign.
- Press Volume Up, Volume Down, Power and Volume down.
- Wait while the automatic restart starts.
This process might take a while. However, once it’s over, your device will be reset to the factory state, so you should not receive error code 805a8011 when installing new apps from the Windows Store.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: