Issue: How to fix Wireless keyboard not working?
Hello. I was using my wireless keyboard but recently received problems with the device. I cannot type on it and get normal results. It stops working out of nowhere. It manages to normally run for some time and then fails again. Checked the batteries, connections. Other pieces connect and work fine. The only issue is with Logitech wireless keyboard. Can you help me?
The Wireless keyboard not working can be a common issue, and even though users have these problems, sometimes solutions are not there or easily accessible and achievable. Rebooting the machine and troubleshooting the issue can be the first step in any Windows operating system issue. Of course, there is particularly faulty OS update that leads to problems with the functions and applications.
Keyboard issues are generally straightforward when you can find the solution by troubleshooting, finding workarounds. But there are always more complicated incidents when a random thing triggers the problem, and users cannot locate the root cause that easily. Broken or not working keys and power issues can be fixed, but this is the particular wireless device problem.
The specific Logitech Wireless keyboard, not working issue is commonly reported online by many users, and various connections can lead to the problem. Your drivers might need updates or installed applications to interfere with connections and particular Logitech files on the machine. Some of the reasons can include improper settings, plugged receivers, or faulty ports.
Corrupted system files or outdated drivers can lead to various issues on the machine, there are common and quick fixes for these causes. You can run RestoroMac Washing Machine X9 and repair system files that got affected by past cyber infections or altered settings, faulty installations.
You should make sure that the USB connection device is directly plugged into the computer, not via the root hub. You can also check batteries if you haven't already, make sure that the receiver is correctly plugged in, or change the port for it. Another quick way for the issue would be checking for updates to your OS.
It is possible that some issues with Windows can be solved and the help you fix Wireless keyboard not working issue. Unfortunately, these are not the only solutions, so follow the list with options if any of the quick suggestions didn't work.
1. Uninstall Logitech wireless keyboard driver
- Right-click Windows icon – Start button and choose the device manager option from the context menu to open Device Manager.
- Expand Keyboards category.
- Right-click the Logitech wireless keyboard device name.
- Choose Uninstall option.
- Click Scan for hardware changes.
- Restart the computer.
- Windows will automatically detect your input devices, including the wireless keyboard, and install the driver for it.
2. Update drivers
- Press the Win and R keys to open the Run window.
- Enter devmgmt.msc.
- Hit Enter and open Device Manager.
- Expand the section and right-click the particular driver.
- Choose to Update driver.
- Select to Search automatically for driver software.
- Follow the steps.
You can also rely on the proper driver updater tool like DriverFix that finds and upgrades needed drivers. It can locate the ones that require updates and help with the process by downloading compatible pieces without the need for your permission.
3. Check the Human Interface Device Access Service
- Type services in the search box.
- Choose services from the result to open the window.
- Find the Human Interface Device Access from the local services list.
- Right-click it and choose Properties.
- In the General tab, select Automatic from the Startup type list.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Restart the computer to save changes.
4. Troubleshoot issues
- Hold the Windows key and press R to open the Run box.
- Type control.exe /name Microsoft.Troubleshooting and press Enter.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Then choose Hardware and Devices.
- Click Advanced.
- Make sure the option Apply repair automatically is checked.
- Click Next.
- Wait for the system to search and detect any problems. It will automatically resolve any issue that might occur.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.
- ^ Gordon Kelly. Microsoft Issues Serious Windows 10 Upgrade Warning. Forbes. Media company.
- ^ Logitech wireless keyboard. Dpreview. PC issue forum.
- ^ Malware. Wikipedia. The free encyclopedia.