Issue: How to remove Find my iPhone activation lock without the previous owner?
Hello, I need serious help. I recently got an iPhone from the person that used the phone before. Due to this fact, I cannot use it properly, although I restarted the device and the owner said it was all wiped clean. How can I remove “Find my iPhone activation” lock without a previous owner and do that for free?
Unfortunately, this issue when the iCloud account is locked on purchased iPhones, iPads and other devices, is common. It sounds simple at first because you need to remove Find my iPhone activation lock. However, it may not be difficult to do without the previous owner, for example.
The process when the user can remove Find my iPhone activation lock without the previous owner is a huge hassle because it involves the resellers, previous owner and the new person who purchased this device. Resellers may charge extra for some of these processes like disconnecting the iPhone or even lock the iCloud on purpose to have an opportunity to get money.
The issue on how to remove Find my iPhone activation lock without previous owner 2019 is constantly bugging people. It may take days or weeks for those money-driven people to fix the problem, so stay away from such scammers and try other methods that allow removing Find my iPhone activation lock without the previous owner for free.
Although this feature is built to avoid the usage of stolen or lost devices it is possible to remove Find my iPhone activation lock without previous owner and even without Apple ID, since people may end up erasing their own devices and need this recovery option. There are methods working for iPads, iPhones, Apple Watches.
How to remove Find my iPhone activation lock without a previous owner
To remove Find my iPhone activation lock for free, you may try to get help from the previous owner and their Apple ID passwords. However, this is impossible to get, in most cases. This can be the best solution when you erased your own device. However, people often who got their devices pre-owned cannot know who was the owner since the reseller is not the one that used this iPhone or iPad. You can try the methods listed below to fix the issue and start using the machine you bought.
Remove Find my iPhone activation lock with owners help remotely
- Go to iCloud official site and enter the Apple ID. Or the owner does that on his device.
- Tap on the Find my iPhone web app and launch it.
- Click the All Devices button at the menu bar.
- You or the person should select the devices needed to be deleted.
- Select Remove from Account.
- This method works dor people that erased their own devices.
Erase phone using Find my iPhone application
- Launch the Find My iPhone app.
- This where you again need to put your or the owner's Apple ID.
- Select the device and choose Erase iPhone.
Use third-party software to remove Find my iPhone activation lock without the previous owner
- You can try unlocking the device and removing iCloud account as well. There are a few tools that allow doing so. Your iPhone should be activated and the data backed up if you want to recover something from the device.
Bypass Find my iPhone activation lock
- Tap on the Home button and select Wi-fi settings.
- There on the list tap the i button.
- Go to the settings of this network and input the new DNS according to your location:
If in USA/North America, put in the new DNS 126.96.36.199
If in Europe, put in the new DNS 188.8.131.52
If in Asia, put in the new DNS 184.108.40.206
If in other areas, put in the new DNS 220.127.116.11
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: