Agreement of use
UGetFix.com user agreement:
- UGetFix.com is a public domain created with the purpose of helping users fix their computers – eliminate system errors, uninstall unwanted programs and simply optimize PC's work. The website is managed by Internet users and is devoted to internet users. The descriptions, expressed, implied or guaranteed by members and non-members of this site are the sole responsibility of these individuals. The accuracy, copyright credits, image copyrights and usage, and other forms of information, are the sole responsibility of each visitor or writer. UGetFix.com does not guarantee, warrant, or confirm that information posted on the site or the messages boards is right.
- UGetFix.com is an informational domain which provides a premium service to its members and non-members at a zero cost.
- Disclaimer: The Service and the Sites contain information, facts, and comments posted by various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER JSC “ELEKTRONINIAI SPRENDIMAI”, NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
- The Service and the Site include Databases of computer-related problems (errors, encrypted files, hidden components) and their fixes. Here, you can find computer-related terms and filenames. There is also a comment section which allows you and other users to correct information, post it, provide the feedback to UGetFix.com and its affiliates. You agree not to post or transmit any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages activity that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in another way.
- You will not post/edit/comment information or correspondence that is not professional. You will be responsible for keeping UGetFix harmless, so any material that you post/comment/edit or transmit is your responsibility. Although UGetFix.com and its affiliates may, from time to time, monitor or review comments, postings, corrections and transmissions on the Site, neither UGetFix.com nor its affiliates are under obligation to do so. You acknowledge that UGetFix.com and its affiliates do not control the information available on the site and all comments, corrections, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information/content presented or disseminated on any page of the site are created by authors who are solely liable for their content. UGetFix.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted in the form of comments or posts. UGetFix.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to deny the access to the site/page systems provided for general community use.
- The use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER UGETFIX, NOR ANY OF AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST UGETFIX AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Any comments, corrections, edits you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant UGetFix.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- UGetFix.com and its affiliates do not review or monitor any websites linked to the Service or posted corrections, edits, descriptions, comments on this site. When clicking links on UGetFix.com, all users of the system acknowledge that UGetFix.com is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links. Posting information of copyrighted material is not allowed, and your comments, corrections, edits, descriptions will be removed from this site once we notice that.
- As a member/non-member/visitor of UGetFix.com, you will receive regular email updates, and you will receive occasional emails from the administrators. Once new features are added and developed, you will be informed or included in these new features and enhancements – some of which may be email based. Our system administrators try to limit email contact as much as possible, however, when email is sent and returned because of wrong email address, we will attempt to locate a correct address from any linked website, and, if that fails, your information will be disabled (if you discover your information has been disabled because of wrong contact information, please contact us to correct it and re-submit your information).
- This User/visitor Agreement and any disputes arising out of the Service and Sites will be construed and enforced according to the laws of the Lithuania. Issues related to the Service and the Sites shall also be governed by the laws of the Lithuania. Your usage of the Sites or posting here constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this Agreement of Use.
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause termination of the access to the site and the removal of posted information and comments.