Issue: How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800CCC92?
Hi. There is some kind of a problem with the Outlook on my PC. I can neither send not receive messages on it due to the 0x800ccc92 Error. I’ve tried to reset settings as described in the help menu, but each time it fails and Outlook freezes. Help!
The 0x800ccc92 is a Microsoft Outlook error, which is quite common these days among Windows 8 and 10 users. It freezes Outlook, which is why people can neither send nor receive emails on Outlook. On top of that, all data, both received and sent, becomes inaccessible, what may be a huge problem for most Outlook users. Microsoft Outlook error 0x800CCC92 is typically thrown when trying to install, open or update Outlook app, send/receive an email or configure emails. According to the experts, it’s very similar to 0x800cc90 and 0x800ccc91 Errors that have been plaguing Windows users some time ago. There are two main 0x800CCC92 Outlook Error causes, i.e. DNS Conflict or Microsoft Outlook internal Application Conflict. Nevertheless, it may also be triggered by a corrupted PST file, incorrect Outlook configuration settings, improper synchronization between Outlook and the server, invalid password/username, etc. Luckily, Microsoft has officially confirmed 0x800CCC92 Error and provided a solution. Therefore, we will explain what actions should be taken to fix Outlook Error right away.
Method 1. Fix System Integrity Issues
Microsoft officially provided the steps that we will discuss below, so it’s hundred percent secure. However, there is no guarantee that after performing all below steps Microsoft Outlook error 0x800CCC92 will be gone. In case it does not help, it means that there are some problems with your system, which is why we will provide some additional fixes. For now, try to fix System Integrity:
- Click Win key + R and type Outlook /safe in the run dialogue box to start Outlook in Safe Mode.
- After that, click Win key + R again, type cmd, and press OK.
- When the Command Prompt window opens, type sfc /scannow command and hit Enter.
- Now the system should run a scan for any system integrity issues. In case it finds any, it will get everything fixed automatically.
As we have noted, if this method did not help to remove 0x800CCC92 Error Code on Microsoft Outlook, then you should try the following methods.
Method 2. Use a professional system repair tool
As it has already been noted, if the method with System Integrity check did not help, there must be a system error that conflicts with Microsoft Outlook and prevents it from running smoothly. The easiest way to check what is the core of the problem, we would highly recommend running a scan with a PC optimization tool, such as Reimage or RegCure Pro.
Method 3. Fix Windows Essentials 2012
Microsoft indicates Windows Essentials 2012 damage as one of the 0x800CCC92 error causes. Therefore, if none of the previously mentioned fixes answered the purpose, try this:
- Right-click on the Win key and select Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features and find Windows Essentials 2012 on the list.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall/Change.
- When a confirmation windows shows up, opt for Repair all Windows Essential Programs and wait until a confirmation window reporting about successful repair emerges.
- Now close everything and try to login to your Microsoft Outlook account.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: