Issue: How to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing Error?
Need fixes for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error. Thanks!
Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a file that constitutes Microsoft Visual C++. It is one of the system files that is responsible for a smooth run of modern games, including League of Legends, Age of Mythology, Arma, Dragon Age, and many others.
Unfortunatele, you did not mention how the problems related to api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll emerge, but probably you can’t open certain applications and receive a message saying:
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Obviously, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error appears because of missing .dll system file. Without it, a part of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio fails to install. Therefore, you should fix this issue this way:
- Click Start – Control Panel – Windows Update – Check for Updates
- Wait for a while and let all available updated to be installed.
- After that, reboot your PC and repeat the trick with Windows Update.
The majority of the PC users fixed api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error this way. If, however, you are less fortunate, then you should try other solutions. Missing updates is not the only reason why this .dll file can get damaged.
Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error fixes:
If you are looking for the quickest solution to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error, you should install Reimage, RegCure Pro or SpeedyPC Pro software. All these apps are known as PC optimization utilities that can automatically scan, detect, and fix PC errors like broken api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
- In case you accidentally removed the .dll, go to Recycle bin, type api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll in the search bar and wait for the results. In case the file is there, click on it and select Restore.
- Run a full scan with a professional antivirus. Avoid third-party software because it may not find all unwanted/malicious files, which is why api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll fix may fail.
- If there is only one or several programs that could not be launched due to api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error, we would recommend removing and reinstalling the software. If you don’t know how to do that, the you should:
-Go to Start (or Windows logo at the bottom left corner) – open Control Panel – Select Programs – then Programs and Features.
-Look for the needed apps among the others, right-click on them and select Uninstall.
-After that, download these programs (from the official websites preferably because third
party sources distribute bundles often) and install them again.
- Update drivers. Outdated drivers may collide and start causing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error. Thus, go to Start – Find Update Device Drivers function – and run it.
- Run sfc /scannow command. For that, go to Start, type sfc /scannow and run the command. This function checks System files and fixes the damaged/corrupted ones if Windows system has copies. Therefore, this function can help you replace damaged Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1.0.dll file if it’s provided by Microsoft.
If you did not manage to fix Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1.0.dll error manually, we strongly recommend you to transfer this task to the professional software. The tools we recommend here are checked and certainly trustworthy. Each of them is free for download and easy to use. Therefore, don’t waste your time looking for other manual Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1.0.dll fixes because we have listed them all here. Download one of the following tools and a fix this problem once and for all:
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: