Issue: How to fix Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working?
Hello. I just bought a new Bluetooth keyboard, it paired successfully but it is still not working. How can I fix this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
It can be an irritating problem for users when a Bluetooth keyboard is successfully paired with a device but does not work. Because users are unable to enter commands and data via the keyboard, this issue mainly affects the user experience and productivity, potentially slowing down or impeding their work. Users may become frustrated and lose faith in the dependability of the Bluetooth connection as a result of this problem.
There are various reasons why a linked Bluetooth keyboard might not function properly. The most frequent offenders are connectivity problems, software bugs, and driver conflicts. The keyboard's battery could occasionally be low or empty. Furthermore, interference from adjacent devices could break the Bluetooth connection and cause keyboard issues.
Depending on the unique circumstances of the person, this issue may have different effects. It may cause tasks and projects to be delayed in a professional context, which could have an impact on deadlines. It can interfere with keyboard-based recreational pursuits, online learning, and communication in home or school settings. As a temporary fix, users may turn to using an on-screen keyboard or a physical wired keyboard, but these are not always practical or handy solutions.
Users might think about a few potential strategies to fix the issue of a paired but non-working Bluetooth keyboard. These could involve checking for software updates, reinstalling or updating keyboard drivers, making sure the keyboard has enough battery life, and addressing connectivity problems. Relocating the Bluetooth keyboard and the linked device to an area with fewer electronic devices may assist in strengthening the connection if interference is suspected.
In this guide, you will find 4 steps that should help you fix Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working. You can also run a maintenance tool like FortectMac Washing Machine X9 that can fix most system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, and registry issues. Otherwise, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Solution 1. Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- Type cmd into the text box and hit Enter to open Command Prompt.
- Type msdt.exe -id devicediagnostic and press Enter to open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
- Click on the Next button to run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Solution 2. Run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + I to open Windows Settings.
- Choose Update & Security > Troubleshoot, then click on the Additional troubleshooters on the right pane.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth option and click on the Run the troubleshooter button.
Solution 3. Restart the Bluetooth Support Service
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type services.msc into the box and hit Enter to open the Services window.
- Locate the Bluetooth Support Service choice and right-click on it to choose Restart from the context menu.
- Double-click on the service to open the Properties window.
- Select Automatic from the drop-down menu of Startup type, then click Apply > OK to save the change.
Solution 4. Reinstall the Keyboard Driver
- Right-click on the Windows icon at the bottom right corner.
- Choose Device Manager from the context menu.
- Expand the Keyboards selection and right-click on the keyboard.
- Choose Uninstall device from the right-click menu and click Uninstall again to confirm.
- Reboot your computer. The computer will download the required and latest driver for your computer automatically.
You can also use a dedicated utility like DriverFix that can find the best drivers for your machine and install them automatically.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.