Issue: How to fix Office error 30045-44 in Windows?
Hello. I tried to install Microsoft Office on Windows several times but I keep getting the 30045-44 error code. What should I do?
Users frequently run into the Office error number 30045-44 when trying to install or remove Microsoft 365 or Office programs on a Windows operating system. When users are utilizing a preloaded trial edition of Microsoft Office, this issue may also surface suddenly. Users specifically receive the following error message:
Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Go online for additional help. Error Code: 30045-44.
Users may experience various negative effects from this issue, including frustration and disruption. First of all, it can impede users from effectively installing or removing Microsoft Office programs, which are necessary for a variety of productivity activities. Their professional or academic endeavors could be hampered by this, leading to delays and inconveniences.
Users may also become frustrated and unsure of how to fix the problem, which can reduce productivity and raise stress levels. Users attempting to upgrade from a preinstalled trial version of Microsoft Office to the full version may also see the issue. They may not be able to use the software they require for certain jobs and may not have access to key features.
Users often need to take particular troubleshooting methods to fix Office problem number 30045-44. One or more of these actions can be fixing the Office installation, removing and reinstalling Office, using the Microsoft Office Repair tool, looking for system updates, or making sure the system's date and time settings are correct. It's crucial to keep in mind that these are general instructions, and the precise remedy will depend on what caused the problem in the first place.
In this guide, you will find 4 steps that should help you fix Office error 30045-44 in Windows. You can also use a maintenance tool like FortectMac Washing Machine X9 that can fix most system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, and registry issues. Otherwise, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Method 1. Restart PC
To begin, initiate a computer restart, and proceed to install Office. This reboot will eliminate any potential glitches responsible for the issue at hand. Following the restart, proceed with the installation of Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365, and verify whether the problem has been resolved.
Method 2. Repair Microsoft Office
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the dialog box and press Enter.
- The Programs and Features window will open, displaying a list of installed applications.
- Scroll through the list and locate the Microsoft Office suite or the specific Microsoft application you want to repair.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Office suite or application and select Change from the context menu.
- The Microsoft Office installation wizard will open.
- In the installation wizard, look for options such as Online Repair or Quick Repair.
- Select either Online Repair or Quick Repair, depending on your preference.
- Click on the Repair button to initiate the repair process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the repair wizard to complete the repair process.
Method 3. Enable Click-to-Run Service
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- Type the command services.msc and hit Enter to open the Services window.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Office Click-To-Run Service and select Properties.
- Change the Startup Type to Automatic.
- Click on Apply, and then on OK to save the setting.
Method 4. Reinstall Office
- Open Windows Settings and click on the Apps option.
- Look for the Installed apps tab and click on it.
- Find the Microsoft Office app and click on the three vertical dots located next to it.
- Choose the Uninstall option from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Restart your computer to ensure all remnants of the old installation are removed.
- Open a web browser and go to the Microsoft account website.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Navigate to your subscription page.
- Look for the Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 subscription and click on Manage.
- Click on Install Office and download the installer file.
- Once the installer file is downloaded, run it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Microsoft Office on your computer.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.