Issue: How to fix Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows?
I can't launch the computer. I get the blue screen and nothing else. I tried a few times, so Error code 0xC0000001 sometimes also occur. I don't know what to do. It seems that I did not install anything recently it must be something with Windows, I think. can you help me fix Error code 0xC0000001?
Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows appears when the computer cannot boot properly. The problem is a Blue Screen of Death which means some kind of crucial feature of the operating system cannot launch, so the machine is not launching. Users encounter the problem out of nowhere, and the message scares them since the device is useless and cannot be used.
The issue can also occur when the application couldn't be loaded because of the required file that is not found. Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows can be caused by affected system files, damaged data, RAM, SAM, and other pieces. File system integrity compromisation can lead to whole system damage and issues with reboots or performance.
To fix Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows, you need to determine what is the cause of the issue. RAM can be damaged, so the memory of your device also. System file corruption or Security Account Manager damage can trigger booting errors, so the process is not possible, and these errors occur all the time.
These are not the issues of any malware or the particular Windows OS update. However, updated applications or newly installed programs can trigger compatibility problems. You should repair any file issues and try to reboot the machine in Safe Mode that allows various changes and provides access to your system. The BSOD appears, but sometimes the machine can still be launched, so make sure to use such an opportunity.
How to fix Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows
There are ways to fix Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows by repairing functions or files. Especially when it is clear what parts of the system got corrupted and need repair. Also, you can do such a file repair procedure using tools like RestoroMac Washing Machine X9. This application can indicate system files, registry entries, and other issues with the machine. This is the quick solution for system performance and file alteration that possibly cause issues with the particular BSOD message and similar errors.
If the PC optimizer cannot indicate any issues or particularly fix the problem for you, more manual and difficult methods needed for the solution. You should pay attention and try a few steps to ensure that your chances of fixing the Error code 0xC0000001 are higher. You might need to create an installation disk, bootable media to run these steps.
Remove the problematic software via Safe Mode
- Restart the PC and press Shift + F8 when the screen starts to load.
- Choose the Troubleshoot and then Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings and choose to Restart.
- Press F4 to enable the Safe Mode when the PC restarts.
- In safe mode, go to Windows Settings and choose Apps to click on Apps & features.
- Then find the program that was currently installed and uninstall that.
- Reboot the PC.
Run System file checker
- Go to Command prompt and launch sfc /scannow command.
- Wait for the check and restart the PC.
Check the HDD to fix Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows
- Open Command Prompt.
- type the following and hit Enter:
chkdsk C: /f /r /x
- Type Y if the confirmation is needed. Hit Enter to proceed.
- The overall health and performance of the disk will get checked.
- Once that check is completed, Restart the system.
Reset the PC
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click Recovery from the Window.
- Reset the PC and click Get Started.
- Choose to Keep my files or Remove everything.
- You will get some warnings about your files, so click Next to confirm.
- Click reset and then Continue.
Run System Restore to fix Error code 0xC0000001
- Boot the PC and choose to Repair your computer.
- Click Advanced Options when prompted to Automatic Repair.
- Then Advanced Options.
- Click on System Restore.
- Click Next and choose the point you want to restore the PC.
- Scan for affected programs. Some of the apps will no longer be available.
- Click Next and then Finish.
Run startup repair to fix Error code 0xC0000001 on Windows
- Boot your computer from installation media.
- Click Repair your computer and follow the wizard.
- Choose Troubleshoot and find Advanced options.
- Click Startup Repair.
- Start the repair of the computer.
Copy SAM file
- Boot the computer and go to Troubleshoot and Advanced options.
- Then click Command Prompt and type the following:
- Hit Enter.
- Confirm with Y if needed.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.
- ^ Blue screen of death. Wikipedia. The free encyclopedia.
- ^ Unable to boot, error code: 0xc0000001. Microsoft. Community answers forum.
- ^ Tom Pritchard. Windows 10 update disaster — Microsoft confirms app crashes and blue screens of death. Tomsguide. Trends and IT news.