Issue: How to Uninstall Easy-Hide-IP on Windows OS?
I can’t uninstall Easy-Hide-IP completely. My PC runs Windows 10. Need a removal tutorial, please!
Easy-Hide-IP is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that hides user’s IP address and ensures privacy of browsing-related data. On top of that, this software utility is capable of unblocking websites that the user has been restricted to visit. This is done by routing Internet traffic through several servers. Thus, having in mind how insecure Internet browsing is these days, extra security from tracking and a total privacy while browsing is a great solution. Despite all pros of Easy-Hide-IP VPN, there are several cons due to which users often decide to uninstall it. For example, by changing network configuration, this tool may cause some issues related to the Internet network and Internet speed. The problem is that sometimes Easy-Hide-IP removal appears to be an intricate task since it has a handful of files that are spread around the system. Therefore, we will explain how to uninstall Easy-Hide-IP on Windows step-by-step.
How to Uninstall Easy-Hide-IP on Windows OS?
Automatic Easy-Hide-IP removal
We haven’t mentioned yet that it’s possible to uninstall Easy-Hide-IP or any other application on Windows using a removal tool. To get rid of this software utility automatically, we would recommend using Perfect Uninstaller. You just have to download this program and select the program that you with to remove.
Manual Easy-Hide-IP uninstall
If you do not opt for installing additional software, you can uninstall Easy-Hide-IP tool manually. Although this task requires some spare time, it’s not difficult to perform. Be careful and perform each step in a right order:
- To stop program from working, click Ctrl + Alt + Delete simultaneusly and open Task Manager. Find Easy-Hide-IP on the list, right click on it and select End Task.
- After that, navigate to Control Panel by clicking on Start Menu → Control Panel → Programs → Programs and Features (Windows 7).
- Right click on Start → Programs and Features (Windows Vista/Windows 8.1)
- Click Start → Settings → System → Apps & features (Windows 10)
- Launch Start Menu → Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP)
- Find Easy-Hide-IP and click Change/Remove or Uninstall.
- Click Yes to perform the removal and then wait as far as the process is over.
However, to uninstall Easy-Hide-IP on Windows permanently, it’s not enough to get rid of it from Control Panel because it installs a bunch of related files on Windows Registries. It means that as long as Easy-Hide-IP-related files are there, the program is not uninstalled completely. Thus, once you perform the steps indicated above, do the following:
- Click on Start Menu, type regedit in the search box and hit Enter to open Registry Editor.
- Click File – Export. Save the backup registries to your preferred location.
- Look for the files related to Easy-Hide-IP. If you find any, delete them and then reboot the system.
Only when you delete all additional files from the registries, Easy-Hide-IP removal will be treated as successful and the service of this program will no longer show up in the background. We hope that this tutorial was helpful for you and that you have managed to get rid of Easy-Hide-IP VPN on Windows.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: