how do I re-enable the windows defender which has been disabled by another malware program?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
To enable Windows Defender, please follow these steps:
1. Right-click on Start and select Settings
2. In the Settings menu, go to Update & Security
3. On the left pane, pick Windows security
4. On the right pane, click on Virus & Threat protection
5. Next, go to Virus & Threat protection settings
6. Turn the switch under Real-time protection to ON by tapping on the option once