Issue: How to Activate Night Mode in Twitter?
I usually browse Twitter on my phone in dim places or at night. How can I switch from the usual bright background to a darker one?
Night Mode on Twitter is certainly the feature users preferring darker colors would appreciate. The feature comes in handy not only for those who browse the social network at night, but users who watch movies during a flight will like the new design as well. It grants more cinematic look as well as it is less annoying for neighbors sitting beside you.
This mode has been already available for mobile users for a while already, but was introduced to standalone and laptop PC users only in the beginning of September. You can switch to the new mode quite easily. Twitter developers join other popular apps and sites which already offers the dark mode.
For instance, YouTubers can activate Dark Theme simply. All they have to do is to click on their profile picture, find Dark Theme On/Off option in the list and move the bar depending whether they want to activate or turn off the mode. The Twitter community can switch to the night mode similarly. Here are detailed instructions.
Option 1. Activate Night Mode on PCs
- Sign in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down, and you will find Night Mode.
- Click it and the screen will revert to the dark theme.
Option 2. Switch to Night Mode on a mobile app
This mode functions in both, Android and iOS operating systems.
- Launch Twitter app.
- Click on the picture icon.
- Find the moon icon at the bottom of the list.
- Tap it and the white background will turn into the dark one.
- In order to deactivate the mode simply tap or click on the mode again.
Optimize your system and make it work more efficiently
Optimize your system now! If you don't want to inspect your computer manually and struggle with trying to find issues that are slowing it down, you can use optimization software listed below. All these solutions have been tested by ugetfix.com team to be sure that they help improve the system. To optimize your computer with only one click, select one of these tools:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.
- ^ Save your eyes by using night mode in Twitter and other apps . The Star Online. Malaysia, Sports, Business .
- ^ Rachel Kaser. Twitter’s beautiful Night Mode is rolling out to desktop users. The Next Web. IT News and Commentary.
- ^ Sophie Curtis. YouTube officially rolls out 'dark mode' for night-time viewing - but there's a catch. Mirror Online. The intelligent tabloid.