Issue: How to fix 2147500037 error code in Windows?
Hello. I need help with the 2147500037 error code. I get the error when trying to print the homegroup password. The issue occurs on my Windows 10 computer. It has been a while, but I cannot find the proper solution online. Can you help me?
The 2147500037 error code in Windows can appear in various devices running Windows 8, 7, or 10 and 11. The issue can sometimes appear during printing using the PDF file or when users want to boot into Safe Mode, create System Restore points or defragment the hard drive. Users have reported this error online many times, but the solution that could work for everyone is not found. This is the error that appears when Internet Explorer is not the default browser. The bug has not been solved by Microsoft, however.
Particular fixes for this issue rely closely on the main reason why and when the error code appears on the screen in the first place. Mainly, the error is caused by incorrect browser configurations, so people see the issue due to the web browser issue. Corrupted programs and even PUP, or third-party application presence can trigger the 2147500037 error code in Windows.
Bad memory issues and general Windows bugs can lead to problems with the performance and even errors like this. Since there are many possibilities, users need to check all the solutions before they find the one that solves the problem for them. The quick way to solve issues with malware and corrupted or missing files on the system would be to run the tools like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 that can find issues with the machine and clear them properly from the system alongside the virus leftovers.
The sudden 2147500037 error code appearance in Windows can deliver the message that Windows cannot print the document or do anything else that triggers the Windows explorer to fail. The error is related to the home group settings and other Windows built-in features, so access to the network or printer fails. Make sure to rely on tips and methods below to fix the issue properly.
1. Troubleshoot the issue
- Go to Control Panel.
- Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.
- Click on View all on the left navigation pane.
- Click on Home group.
- Click on Advanced on the Homegroup troubleshooter dialog box.
- Click on Run as administrator.
- Click on Next and follow on-screen instructions.
2. Uninstall the recent Windows update
- Right-click on the Start.
- Select Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl.
- Once the Program and features window will present.
- Click on View installed updates.
- Find the updates you have installed recently.
- Right-click on the correct one and select Uninstall.
- Confirm with Yes.
- You can also search for the latest upgrade and install that.
3. Run SFC scan
- Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Wait for the process to end.
- Then copy and paste the commands given below. Enter has to follow each of them:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /checkhealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
4. Reset the default web browser
- Click the Windows Start button and click the Settings icon.
- Select Apps.
- From the left navigation panel, go to Default apps.
- You’ll see Microsoft Edge under the listing.
- Click the Microsoft Edge icon, and you’ll see a pop-up with a list of your installed browsers select Internet Explorer.
- This should fix the issue.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.