Issue: How to fix ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD in Windows 10?
Hello. I get this error with a blue screen, and it states the code ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR on there. I manage to run the machine again after this, but it repeats again and again. How can I fix this?
ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR in Windows 10 is the bug that indicates the faulty components of your computer. It also has a value of 0x000000E0 code, and people claim that the issue occurs when they use the machine or even when the system is newly rebooted. This problem is related to Advanced Configuration and Power Interface that most likely got affected, so the BSOD appears.
People can start panicking because the error that appears as a Blue screen seems critical and unfixable. But the ACPI error that represents the power management specifications controls various components and devices, but the error can be solved. ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD in Windows is the faulty hardware or software result, so it is important to fix the issue properly.
ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR Blue Screen of Death appears when installing Windows 10, using versions 7 or 8 of Windows, and even resuming after the hibernation. There are various instances including starting the system or working on different programs during which this issue occurs.
Common causes for this issue might include system driver issues, misconfiguration, too old or affected drivers, different system files. ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD in Windows 10 can occur due to conflict between different applications and even after some entries in the registry get corrupted or changed. Those changes can be caused by malware, but not the error itself.
It is more likely that your device is affected by the outdated software pieces or infection damage than the virus itself. So to fix ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD in Windows 10, you must repair that damage and change settings in the particular parts that can get damaged. For the first step of the solution, we could recommend running a tool that tackles the file damage and repairs the performance. FortectMac Washing Machine X9 can recover and fix damaged pieces for you and quickly help with these issues with the error and data damage.
#1 Update drivers to fix ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD in Windows 10
- Press Windows + X select Device manager.
- Expand Display adapters, f.e.
- Right-click installed sound driver and then select Update Driver
- You can find exclamation points near corrupted drivers that need updates.
- This will check for the latest updated audio driver for your PC.
- Choose to automatically download and install drivers for you.
- Restart Windows.
You can also use a tool like DriverFix for the driver updating purpose.
#2 Check for Windows Updates
- Go to Start menu and select Settings.
- In the Settings window go to Update and Security tab.
- To install the latest Windows updates click on Check for updates and wait until they are found and installed.
- It is recommended to set up automatic download and installation of system updates with the help of Advanced Options.
#3 Run the SFC scan to fix ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR
- Right-click on the Start Menu button, and open Command Prompt (Admin).
- Enter the following line and press Enter: sfc/scannow
- Wait until the process is done (it may take a while).
- If the solution is found, it will automatically be applied.
- Now, close the Command Prompt and restart your computer
#4 Run DISM Reset Windows
- Right-click Start and open Command Prompt (Admin).
- Paste the following command and press Enter:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Wait until the scan is finished.
- Restart your computer and try updating again.
#5 Run hardware troubleshooter to fix ACPI_BIOS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD in Windows 10
- Open the Settings app and go to Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left.
- Select BSOD from the right pane and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the troubleshooter.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.