Issue: How to fix Audiodg.exe stopped working error in Windows?
Hello. I recently started experiencing the Audiodg.exe stopped working error in Windows. Can someone help me understand why this occurs?
Windows is one of the most popular operating systems. Many different people choose it for its user-friendly interface, customization abilities, and built-in troubleshooters. Windows is used by gamers, corporate entities, and regular people. There are thousands of components running in the background that keep it running smoothly. However, some problems can arise when even one of the components starts malfunctioning.
Some users report receiving the Audiodg.exe stopped working error. It is a normal part of the system otherwise known as the Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation process. It is responsible for the operating system’s audio engine. The file is used for any audio processing and Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
Those affected by the Audiodg.exe stopped working error say that most often it would appear while playing video games. Some suggest that the error could be triggered by an issue with RGB Fusion and Windows NVMe driver. In this guide, you will find 4 methods that could help you fix this.
You can also use a maintenance tool like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 if you want to avoid a lengthy troubleshooting process. This powerful software can fix most system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, and registry issues. Otherwise, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Method 1. Reinstall the Realtek Audio Driver
- Go to Device Manager
- Expand Sound, video and game controllers
- Locate the audio driver Realtek High Definition Audio
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall device from the drop-down menu
- Check the option with Delete the driver software for this device and hit the uninstall button
- Go to the View tab and click on Show hidden devices from the drop-down menu
- Search for duplicate audio drivers
- Right-click on them and hit the Uninstall option
- Restart the system
- You can also use a dedicated utility, like rev id=”DriverFix“] that can find the best drivers for your device and update them automatically
Method 2. Uninstall RGB Fusion
- Go to Start Menu, then click on the Control Panel
- Go to Programs and features and find Gigabyte RGB fusion in the list
- Right-click and choose Uninstall
Method 3. Turn off Fast Startup
- Right-click the Start button, click Search and find the Control Panel
- Choose Power Options and click on Choose what the power buttons do
- Press on the Change settings that are currently unavailable option
- Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended)
- Click Save changes
- If you want to re-enable fast startup, check the Turn on fast startup option
Method 4. Use System Restore
- Press Windows key + S and type Restore
- Click on the Create a Restore Point option
- Click on the System Restore button and hit Next
- You can also pick Choose a different restore point if the option is available
- Select the restore point that you want to enable and click Next
- The system should start initiating the changes and reboot
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.