Issue: How to Fix Blue Screen Error DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL on Windows 10?
I suddenly got the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD. Before it appeared, I started noticing that the system runs much slower than it used to before. I received this stop error for several times already. Could you please help?
The DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) or Stop error, which has a value 0x000000C5. It appears on Windows 10 OS exceptionally. Usually, it shows up soon after the user initiates some software or hardware changes on the system. DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL error indicates the fact that the driver is trying to access the memory that is no longer existent. According to Windows experts, this bug is usually caused by outdated or incorrectly configured drivers or memory issues. However, driver conflict, irrelevant software or malware infection should not be excluded as the possible triggers as well. While DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL bug has a tendency to show up once and then disappear (in some rare cases can repeat from time to time), it shouldn’t be ignored anyway. The fact that you have received it once means that you have to fix driver-related issue because it may influence your PC’s performance, functionality of applications, boot time, and so on. Luckily, there are several fixed that have answered the purpose and helped people fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL stop error instantly.
How to fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD on Windows 10?
Step 1. Check the drivers
- Click Win key and type Device Manager.
- Click on the very first search result. On the left side, you should see a list of drivers. To see if any of them are problematic, double click on each of them to see if they are not marked with a yellow exclamation mark.
- If you found the one that is malfunctioning, right-click n it and select Update Driver Software.
- Once the driver is updated, close everything and restart your PC.
Step 2. Run Windows Updates
If the previous fix did not help, try to update your Windows system. For that, you have to:
- Press Win key, type Windows Update, and click on the first option from the search results.
- Click Check for updates and wait until the system initiates the search automatically.
- If you find a list of available updates, select Install updates and wait for them to get installed.
- Finally, reboot the system.
Step 3. Use a System Restore Point
This method works only if you have had a system restore point created before. It has to be done when your PC’s performance is at its best, so that you could get back to it when the matters get worse. If you are not sure if you have created a System Restore Point, you can check that by doing the following:
- Click Win key and type Create a Restore point in the search bar.
- Click on the search results and select System Protection on the new window.
- After that, click on System Restore and Next.
- Now you should see the list of created system restore points. If you have created one or more, select the latest one, and click Next.
- Finally, click Finish and let the system to restore. This method may also help to remove DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL error, so if the previous methods did not help, this one is worth trying.
Finally, if none of the above mentioned fixes appeared to be useful, try to reinstall your anti-virus, run a full system scan with it to check for malware or perform a scan and fix with a reputable optimization tool, such as Reimage or SpeedyPC Pro.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: