Issue: How to fix DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error in Windows 10?
I received the blue screen, but the computer loaded after. I think it is all good, but I got the same DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error again. I haven't updated my OS or installed any programs, so there is no reason for this issue to occur, I think. Can you help me solve this?
The problem with this Blue Screen Of Death is the fact that the error indicates faulty hardware or driver issues when the DRIVER_UNMAPPING_INVALID_VIEW error shows up in Windows 10. These BSOD errors can be serious and damage the machine, so users might panic or be scared.
Troubleshooting the DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error in Windows 10 is crucial because this is how to see what issue needs to get a fix to avoid any blue screen errors and to solve the issue entirely. Random errors are annoying, but the system crash and freeze errors like this can lead to permanent damage and even changes to your machine.
It is possible to fix DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error, but a few things need to be determined. If you use the Windows 10 operating system, you should know that bugs and errors are common and often can trigger driver-related issues, software, hardware programs.
DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error in Windows 10 and other BSOD errors can also be the result of the faulty OS update or installation. If the problem occurs after installing something new, that could be the tell-all. If the issue is triggered by the Windows registry or software issues – ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 can help you. Make sure to run the system check with a similar tool to move on with more difficult manual solutions.
1. Download the latest updates to fix DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error in Windows 10
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Update & security section.
- On the right side, click Check for updates.
- Wait for the update install and reboot your device.
2. Run the hardware troubleshooter
- Right-click on Start and pick Settings.
- Go to Update & security section.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Choose BSOD on the right and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the wizard.
3. Update drivers to fix DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error
- Press Windows + X select Device manager.
- Expand the particular section.
- You can find faulty drivers with exclamation points near them.
- Right-click installed driver and then select Update Driver.
- Press Windows + X select Device manager.
- Expand Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Right-click installed sound driver and then select Update Driver.
4. Run SFC scan and DISM
- Type cmd in Windows search
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
- Type the following command and press Enter:
- Wait till scan finishes and reboot your PC.
- Open Command Promp again.
- Copy and paste:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
- Press Enter.
- Now enter:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Press Enter to execute it.
5. Disable problematic apps to fix DRIVER UNMAPPING INVALID VIEW error in Windows
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run box.
- Type MSConfig and press Enter.
- Click Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.
- Go to the Services tab and check Hide all Microsoft services.
- Press the Disable all button.
- Click Apply and OK to save changes.
- Start Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc
- Go to the Startup tab.
- Right-click each item on the list and select Disable from the menu.
- Restart the PC.
6. Reset Windows
- Restart your computer a few times to start Automatic Repair.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Then Reset this PC.
- Click Remove everything.
- You might be asked to insert Windows 10 installation media.
- Select Only the drive where Windows is installed.
- Just remove my files.
- Click Reset to start the Windows 10 reset and follow the instructions
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.