Issue: How to fix error 0xe06d7363 in Forza Horizon 5?
Hello. Every time I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 on my Windows PC it crashes and I get the 0xe06d7363 error. What should I do?
Forza Horizon 5 is a racing video game developed by Playground Games. It is the fifth installment in the Forza Horizon series and is set in a fictionalized representation of Australia. Players can compete in various racing events, collect cars, and customize their vehicles. The game features over 700 cars and a dynamic weather system that affects the gameplay. It is available on Xbox Series X/S and PC platforms.
Error 0xe06d7363 can impact the player's experience by causing the game to crash or not launch properly. It is a frustrating issue that can prevent players from enjoying the game. The error can be caused by various factors, such as compatibility issues, missing or corrupted C++ Redistributable Packages, and corrupted game files. In this article, we will discuss 4 steps to troubleshoot and fix this error.
These include checking the system compatibility, installing missing C++ Redistributable Packages, verifying the integrity of game files, and trying a clean boot. By following these steps, users can hopefully resolve the issue and get back to playing the game.
Keep in mind that the manual troubleshooting process can be lengthy. Instead, you can use a maintenance tool like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 that can fix most system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, registry issues, or clear cookies and cache. Otherwise, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Method 1. Check System Compatibility
Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements for the game:
- OS: Windows 11 or Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 OR AMD RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 110 GB available space
Method 2. Install C++ Redistributable Packages
Reinstalling C++ Redistributable Packages can help fix the Visual C++ exception code 0xe06d7363. C++ Redistributable is a set of runtime library files that allow the use of pre-developed code and installation for multiple apps. If its packages become deleted or corrupted, it can cause problems with certain programs. In that case, you will need to install the required version again.
To find which C++ Redistributable Packages are missing, you can try the following steps:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter. This will open the Programs and Features window.
- Scroll through the list of installed programs and look for any missing C++ Redistributable Packages. They are usually labeled as Microsoft Visual C++ 20xx Redistributable with the year indicating the version.
- If you find any missing packages, make a note of them.
To install the missing C++ Redistributable Packages, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft website
- Select the version of the package that you need to install (e.g., “Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable”) and click on the Download button
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the package.
- Repeat these steps for any other missing packages that you noted earlier.
Alternatively, you can also try using the Windows Update tool to install the missing packages. To do this:
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on Check for updates
- If any updates are available, follow the prompts to install them. This may include the missing C++ Redistributable Packages.
Method 3. Verify Integrity of Game Files
Corrupted game files can cause the error 0xe06d7363. To fix this, you can try verifying the integrity of the game files on your PC.
- Open Steam and go to the Library
- Right-click on Forza Horizon 5.exe from the list
- Select Properties > Local Files
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
Method 4. Try Clean Boot
- Open the Search menu, type in system configuration, and press Enter
- Under the Services tab, tick the Hide all Microsoft services box
- Click on Disable all button
- Head over to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager
- Select a third-party program and click on Disable at the top
- Repeat this step to disable all third-party apps and programs
- Restart your PC to enter the clean boot state and see if the issue persists
- If the issue disappeared in the clean boot state, then you can be certain that a third-party app is causing it
- Go through all recently installed apps or programs and remove them one by one
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.