Issue: How to Fix Error Code 0xe06d7363 on Windows?
When I try to open some of the apps on my Windows 10, a black loading screen is interrupted with an error message saying: “The exception unknown software exception (0xe06d7363) occurred in the application.” Why??
“The exception unknown software exception (0xe06d7363)” is an error that is referred to as Windows Application Error. The reason for this is more than simple, i.e. 0xe06d7363 error shows up when Windows process or an application fails to launch or, sometimes, the process of an app or process is terminated by this error screen. For most of the computer users, this bug started happening with the latest Windows 10 update. One of the possible 0xe06d7363 error causes is malware infection, which might have caused some registry failure. In addition, there may be some conflicting third-party applications, which is why when you try to open one of them, 0xe06d7363 error is thrown immediately. These are just some of the system problems that might have influences this application bug, so in order to specify and fix them, you should try to use an automated PC optimization tool in the first place. Our recommendation would be to use Reimage or RegCure Pro.
In case automatic 0xe06d7363 fix did not help, there is a couple of methods you can perform manually. These are the following:
Fix 1. Boot your PC in Safe Mode
- Open Start menu and click Power button.
- After that, keep the Shift button and while keeping it, click Restart.
- When the Windows boot screen shows up, select Troubleshoot -> Advanced options.
- Choose Startup Settings on the Advanced options screen and click on Restart.
- When the system reboots, press F4 to boot into Safe Mode.
- After that, try to launch the application that showed 0xe06d7363 error before. If it works properly, then the issue has been solved.
Fix 2. Perform a clean boot
- Click Win key, type System Configuration, and press Enter.
- Go to the Services and select Hide all Microsoft services.
- Select Disable all.
- Then navigate to Startup tab and select Task Manager.
- Select all items on the list and click Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- Reboot the system
Fix 3. Use System Restore Point
In case you have created a System Restore Point when your PC run smoothly and did not show 0xfd09a06d error, you can now go back to this point now. For that, perform these steps:
- Click Win key, type Create a Restore point in the search bar, and click on search results.
- Select System Protection on the new window.
- Click on System Restore and then hit Next.
- Select the last Restore point that you have created and then click Next.
- Click Finish and wait for the system to restore. After that, restart the system.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: