Issue: How to Fix Facebook Notifications That Gone Missing?
I don‘t get Facebook notifications. I clicked on „Get notifications“ option, but I still don‘t get anything. I would like to get my notifications back! Can someone please help?
Many Androind users have experienced what does it mean not to get Facebook notifications. According to people‘s reports, the problem occurs out of nowhere and, therefore, causes many incoveniences. Although it‘s not yet clear why Facebook notifications fails to work, Facebook support team associate this issue with the third-party software that is running on your smartphone. In particular, you should draw your attention if there is a tool managing your smartphone‘s background processes. A more simpler explanation of the missing Facebook Notifications would be an accidental modification of App Notification settings.
Check App Notification Settings
- Open Settings on your device and select Sound and notifications.
- Open App Notifications.
- Find Facebook app and make sure that the notificatios are enabled.
- If they have been disabled, make sure to enable them.
Uninstall Doubtful Third-Party Apps
- Open Settings on your device and select Apps.
- Check the list of installed applications and look for the background data restriction tools.
- Click on the undesired application and select Disable.
- You should also disable the apps that manage power saving modes.
Enable Auto-Sync on your Device
- Open Settings on your device and locate Accounts and Sync section.
- If Facebook app is included in the list of apps being synced with your device, then skip this method. If Facebook is not included, then please follow these steps:
- Tap on Add account and enter your Facebook log in information.
- Click on More (or three-dot icon at the topo f the screen) and check if auto-sync feature is enabled.
- If it is disabled, tap on Enable auto sync option.
- Click OK to save changes.
Enable Puch Notifications
- Open Menu and tapo on Settings.
- Open the list of apps running on your device and tap on Facebook app.
- Select Push Notifications option and slide the toggle next to Messages to ON.
- Do the same with each notification type (Comments, Wall Posts, Friend Requests, etc.)
Fixing Missing Notifications using a PC
People reported that it‘s possible to fix missing Facebook Notifications on smartphone using a PC. To try this, you should:
- Launch Facebook on your PC and open Settings. (Alternatively, you can use a Facebook desktop version using Chrome browser on your smartphone).
- Click on Apps and remove all accounts under Logged in with Facebook.
- Now click Edit button and press Disable Platform under Apps, Websites and Pages.
- Once done, open Facebook on your smartphone and expand the action bar.
- Tap on Notifications and slide the toggle to Off and then back to On.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
This patented repair process uses a database of 25 million components that can replace any damaged or missing file on user's computer.
To repair damaged system, you have to purchase the licensed version of Reimage malware removal tool.