Issue: How to fix MUI NO SYSTEM LANGUAGE BSOD in Windows?
Hello, I have recently updated Windows with the latest patch, and from that time, I began to experience strange BSODs with the name MUI NO SYSTEM LANGUAGE. I tried restarting several times, but the problem persists. Is there anything that could be done to get rid of these crashes?
Blue Screen, otherwise known as a Stop error, means that your computer ran into an error it could not recover from and had to reboot. While many people associate system crashes with terrible computing experiences, BSODs fulfill a vital role within the Windows ecosystem, as otherwise, the damage could be caused to it.
Unfortunately, the crash can happen without warning, which can interrupt everything that users are doing on their computers at the time, making them lose data.
MUI NO SYSTEM LANGUAGE is yet another Blue Screen of Death that users have been complaining about for a while now. Usually, it occurs after Windows is patched with the latest cumulative, quality, or feature updates. Some users also claimed that the issues began after they changed their system language from the original one to something else.
In particular, this mainly happens to users who try to change the language from Chinese to English, or something else. It affects both newest OS versions, including Windows 10 and Windows 11.
MUI NO SYSTEM LANGUAGE may occur due to corrupted Windows updates or inconsistencies within the operating system itself. There have been reports that some users attempted to install a pirated version of Windows, and it was the reason for the crashes. We recommend staying away from illegal software installers, as they might not work properly and may also infect your computer with malware.
When suffering from MUI NO SYSTEM LANGUAGE crashes, there are a few options available. Ultimately, reinstalling Windows was the option that helped most people, but we recommend trying other suggested solutions before that.
If you can't access your computer
If the blue screen is constantly occurring and you are unable to load in, you should access Safe Mode to begin the repair process:
- Restart Windows
- Once the system starts booting, interrupt the loading process by pressing and holding the Power button – do this two more times
- Windows will automatically enter Advanced Startup mode
- Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and Restart
- After a system reboot, select 4/F4 or 5/F5 to access Safe Mode.
Fix 1. Run a PC repair tool
Sometimes, diagnosing and fixing the issues that cause the computer to the blue screen might be particularly time-consuming and difficult. There are thousands of components that interact with each other on a Windows operating system, and some of them might go corrupt or be incompatible with one another.
The easiest way to resolve underlying issues related to BSODs, DLL errors, crashes, registry errors, and similar, is by utilizing a repair and maintenance utility FortectMac Washing Machine X9. It can automatically find and replace damaged system sectors, clean junk, and remove already installed malware from your device.
Fix 2. Check the system for corrupted files
Sometimes, BSODs can be solved by repairing corrupted system files.
- Type in cmd into Windows search
- Right-click Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator
- When the User Account Control window shows up, click Yes
- In the new window, type in the following command and press Enter:
- After the scan is done, copy the following command and press Enter:
dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- Restart Windows.
Fix 3. Uninstall the latest Windows update [workaround]
If the MUI NO SYSTEM LANGUAGE error started occurring after the Windows update, you might be able to stop it after uninstalling it. Note that it is only possible for a short period of time.
- Type Control Panel in Windows search and press Enter
- Go to Program > Uninstall a program
- Here, select View installed updates
- Sort the installed updates by date
- Find the most recent one, right-click and select Uninstall
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish.
Fix 4. Reset your computer
Resetting Windows might work. Before you proceed, make a backup of your personal files just in case before you proceed.
- Right-click on Start and pick Settings
- Go to the Update & Security section and select Recovery
- Under Reset this PC, click on Get Started
- Select Keep my files and Cloud download
- Click Next in the next prompt
- Finally, click Reset.
Fix 5. Reinstall Windows
If none of the above helped you to resolve the issue, you should download Media Creation Tool and reinstall Windows altogether. Proceed with the following:
- Visit the official Microsoft website and download Windows 10 installation media (Windows 11 version)
- Double-click the installer and select Yes when UAC shows up
- Agree to terms
- Pick Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file) for another PC option and click Next
- Select the Use Recommended options for this PC checkbox and click Next
- Choose the ISO file and click Next
- Once you have prepared the ISO, put it into the malfunctioning PC
- Restart your machine and rapidly press F8, F10, F12, Del, or another button that would let you load into BIOS
- Here, go to the Boot section and set the boot priority to Flash drive
- Restart your system, and then proceed with on-screen instructions to reinstall Windows.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.