Issue: How to Fix OneNote 0xE00015E0 Error Code on Windows 10?
Could you please explain me why each time when I try to open OneNote error 0xE00015E0 shows up? I use ASUS PC, which runs Windows 10. Need some help, please!
Thousands of people have already searched for an answer how to fix OneNote error 0xE00015E0. We hope that the fixes that we are going to provide will be useful and you won’t have to look for another. However, before we begin listing the methods on how to fix 0xE00015E0 error Code, we would like to answer the question why does anyone need OneNote?
OneNote is a Microsoft application that functions as a notebook. It allows organizing upcoming events, meeting notes, must have to do lists, and so on. Besides, it allows not only typing, but also writing and drawing. OneNote supports PCs, Macs, and mobile devices, which is why it has millions of users worldwide. Many people have praised this tool for simplicity, user friendly interface, multiple functions, advanced settings, and other features. Unfortunately, but Windows 10 users have started complaining about Error Code 0xE00015E0 that shows up exceptionally when trying to open OneNote application. Our team has started initiating a research related to this issue and found out that it can easily be fixed.
Since users fixed 0xE00015E0 error using several diverse methods, we are going to provide them all down below. If you wonder what may be the cause of OneNote error code 0xE00015E0, these may be:
- Inappropriately installed Windows 10 update;
- Outdated OneNote app;
- User account/Email account
In order to try the easiest 0xE00015E0 error fix, we recommend installing RegCure Pro, SpeedyPC Pro or Reimage programs. They have been developed for fixing errors like this and optimizing the system to prevent future errors. If, however, you don’t want installing additional program or if it did not help to remove 0xE00015E0 error when opening OneNote, try these methods:
How to Fix 0xE00015E0 Error Code on Windows 10?
First of all, you should try Verification of your Microsoft Account. Many users found this OneNote 0xE00015E0 Error Code fix useful. For that, follow these steps:
- Disable OneNote via Task Manager.
- Click Ctrl + Alt + Delete, locate OneNote in the opened list, click on it and select End Task.
- After that, Go to Start – Select Settings – Accounts – Your email and account
- Here you will be asked to verify your Account link. Click on it.
- Make sure that you enter your Microsoft account password correctly.
- Then, reopen OneNote and 0xE00015E0 error should be gone.
Check & Change settings
- Click Start (bottom left corner) – select Control Panel – System and Security
- Select Programs (the list of options on the left side of the window)
- Opt for Run Programs made for Previous version of Windows under Programs and Features
- When the list of programs opens, find OneNote and click on it. Wait until the testing finishes.
- You will be asked if you agree to make the changes. Click yes to proceed.
Finally, try to reinstall OneNote application or sign in as an Administrator. If any of the aforementioned methods doesn’t help, try to fix 0xE00015E0 error code automatically using RegCure Pro, SpeedyPC Pro or Reimage.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: