Issue: How to fix PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Blue Screen on Windows?
I really hope that you will be able to help me. I’ve started receiving BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA out of nowhere and is interrupted by it every single day. I’ve looked for the information related to this stop error, but probably it’s not among the most common, so I did not find anything suitable. Could you please check it and help me? Thank you in advance!
The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) or Stop error, which can also be identified with a value 0x00000050. This is a relatively old bug, which has been reoccurring on older Windows versions (7, 8, 8.1, Vista, and XP) for more than five years. However, more and more people are reporting this phenomenon to be happening on Windows 10 OS especially after installation of Anniversary Update. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or Error Code 0x00000050 means that the system has referred to invalid memory. In other words, this happens due to incorrect memory address or system references to discharged memory. Consequently, data or software that you prefer using/running cannot be located in the RAM memory, which is why PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Blue Screen may be thrown. In fact, you should not confine to this particular error cause, because BSOD and similar system crashes are commonly triggered by viruses, missing updates, registry errors, and similar issues. That’s why it would be wise to check your PC/laptop with a professional optimization tool and fix all issues that it informs to be existing. We would recommend using RegCure Pro or Reimage, but you can always choose an alternative program. If a scan did not answered its purpose and you still receive a BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, perform the steps provided down below.
How to fix PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Blue Screen on Windows?
To start with, you should investigate information that is provided on the Blue Screen. In Event Viewer, check the System Log to find out the conflicting driver or device. Besides, also see Open Even Viewer. In a nutshell, try to find out as much as you can. Once done, try the following fixes:
Run Windows Memory Diagnostics tool by performing these steps:
- Click Start or Win key and type Memory in the search bar.
- Select Windows Memory Diagnostics from the search results.
- Click Diagnose your computer’s memory problems.
- Use Event Viewer to view scan results under the System Log.
Disable non-Microsoft services
- Click on search and type msconfig.
- Select System Configuration.
- Once opened, go to Services tab and disable all non-Microsoft services.
- After that, try to check if the BSOD still emerges. If it is gone, enable non-Microsoft services one by one or in groups so that you could know which one is causing the issue.
Run Windows Updates
- Click on the search and type Check for Updates.
- Click on this option and let the system check if any updates are missing.
- If you receive a list of outdated drivers, select Install Updates.
- After the process is finished, reboot your PC.
Although this does not grant that PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD will be gone, it’s worth trying because anti-malware software commonly conflicts with software/hardware delivering stop errors and similar inconveniences consequently.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: