Issue: How to fix The Sea of Thieves Services is temporarily unavailable?
Hello. I tried to play The Sea of Thieves but I receive an error “The Sea of Thieves Services is temporarily unavailable.” What should I do?
Sea of Thieves is a 2018 action-adventure game developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Studios. It is one of the biggest pirate and open-world games. Users love the ship combat, multiplayer, visuals, and physics of the video game. However, some gamers have difficulties when trying to play it.
Some people have experienced crashes, infinite loading and recently – not being able to launch because of a “The Sea of Thieves Services is Temporarily Unavailable” error. Generally, the error appears when there are problems with the game's server.
However, players report that the issue happened even when the servers were active. The error can appear because of a poor Internet connection. We recommend using an ethernet connection because it provides the best stability. Additionally, you will find 4 steps in this guide that could help you fix The Sea of Thieves Services is temporarily unavailable error message.
You can also try running a maintenance tool like RestoroMac Washing Machine X9 that can fix various system errors, BSODs, corrupted files, and registry issues. Besides, this powerful software can automatically clear cookies and cache which are often the culprits of many malfunctions. Otherwise, follow the instructions below.
Method 1. Flush DNS
- Go to the Start Menu and type Command Prompt
- Select the option of Run as Administrator
- Type the following commands and press Enter:
- Restart your system and relaunch the game
Method 2. Reset your Router
Resetting your router can fix Internet connection problems. It will change or reset your IP address which could be the culprit of connection problems and The Sea of Thieves Services is temporarily unavailable error.
Method 3. Verify Integrity of game files
- Open the Steam app and right-click on the Sea of Thieves
- Select the properties and click on the Local Files
- Click on Verify the Integrity of the game
- Launch the game again and check if the problem is fixed
Method 4. Sign Out and Sign In again
- Open the Sea Thieves game
- Click on the sign-out option. Then click on start game
- A login dialogue box from Microsoft will open
- Type in your credentials and log in to the account
- Click on the Let’s Go option
- The game should start without any problems
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.
- ^ Chris Hoffman. Everything You Need To Know About the Blue Screen of Death. Howtogeek. Technology Magazine.
- ^ Tim Fisher. What Is the Windows Registry?. Lifewire. Software and Apps.
- ^ Difference between Cache and Cookies. Geeksforgeeks. IT Education.