Issue: How to Uninstall Tencent PC Manager?
Dear guys, can you explain what is Tencent PC Manager? I accidentally installed it alongside some other program (can’t remember which one it was), and now Tencent PC Manager pop-ups bother me on a daily basis. The software seems to be made for Chinese-speaking users, and I can’t understand what these pop-ups say! Please help!
Tencent QQ PC Manager is a security software created by a Chinese company known as Tencent Holdings Limited. Although the software is presented as an irreplaceable tool that guarantees real-time protection, anti-virus, vulnerability remediation, computer speed acceleration, software management and system clean-up features, users tend to complain about it a lot. Some people reported that the program was installed on their systems when they downloaded some torrent files from the Internet. This gives an impression that the official website of Tencent might not be the only place to download this program, and that maybe some third-party websites offer it in software bundles alongside other programs. This way, the software can reach users who do not speak Chinese, and therefore trying to remove this program can become a challenge of one’s life.
If you are having a hard time trying to remove Tencent PC Manager, please use the instructions given below, and you should free your PC from this program quickly. Do not hesitate to post a comment on how you removed this software or just share your thoughts about it!
How to Uninstall Tencent PC Manager?
Method 1. Find and use the uninstaller of the software
- Make sure that you are logged into your computer with Administrator rights.
- Open My Computer and go to Local Disk (C:). Find Program Files folder, open it, and find a folder called Tencent here. Open it.
- Here, you will see a folder called QQPCMgr. Double-click on it to open it. Scroll down and find a file called Uninst.
- Double-click on it to launch the uninstaller. Then you will see two buttons – white and green one. Hit the white one.
- In the next stage, you will see a red window and a couple of checkboxes here. Select all of them and then click the red button(the left one). You will see a pop-up with two buttons, click the one that has this symbol on it: 是.
- Now, wait until the uninstaller removes all files associated with this program. Click the X to close it.
- If you cannot find the right folder in Program files, go to Program Files(x86) instead.
- Users have reported that different versions of this software provide different uninstallers. If you have a Chinese-speaking friend, please ask him/her to help you out. Otherwise, try to uninstall the program again, but in Step 3 choose the right button instead of the left one.
Method 2. Remove using anti-spyware tool
- If you cannot remove the infection using instructions provided below, you can save yourself some time and use software that can remove Tencent PC Mgr for you.
- Reboot your PC into a Safe Mode with Networking first. To do that, press Windows Key + R and type in msconfig. Click OK to continue. You will open System Configuration panel, and here, go to Boot tab. Under Boot Options, select Safe Boot and choose Network from the list. Click Apply and then OK. Then click Restart to confirm.
- Once the computer boots into Safe Mode with Networking, download Reimage and scan your PC with it. It should detect all files associated with Tencent QQ PC Manager software and remove them for you.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: