Issue: How to fix Blue Screen error code 133?
Hello. I have this issue with a Blue Screen of Death. I freshly installed Windows 10, but I receive the error with a 133 code, and the PC restarts repeatedly. I did a few easy checks, and it seems there are no problems, but the error repeats again. Can you explain this?
Blue Screen error code 133 is one of the not pleasant Blue Screen of Death errors. Experiencing such issues is normal for many users that use their computers all the time. This is the unpredictable error that occurs during different processes on the machine, according to users.
The particular error code 133 can be caused by different issues, from outdated drivers to a software conflict or missing system files. Users report that the issue occurs, and the PC keeps restarting. The system can properly boot up, but the blue screen error appears again. Sometimes the error triggers system freezes at random times too. That is extremely frustrating.
Some reports state that the issue is triggered by video card device driver issues or even system files in particular directories. Nvidia drivers might be to blame, so updating those or any other driver pieces can help fix this Blue Screen error code 133 issue for good.
As for the quick fixes, running a troubleshooter or the System File Checker for insight on the system could help to see what is the issue. Restarting the machine, running different types of troubleshooters to see how each part of the computer performs can be helpful in the future too.
You can also run a tool like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 as a quick solution for the system file repair. This is one of the easier methods to fix Blue Screen error code 133 for the not experienced and tech-savvy people. You shouldn't panic and just move on with solutions as soon as possible, so any damage or security issues can be avoided.
1. Update hardware drivers to fix Blue Screen error code 133
- Right-click on Start and select Device Manager or search for it.
- Expand the section you want to update, f.e., Display adapters.
- Right-click and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for drivers from the options, so the process is automatic.
Searching for the latest drivers for all your devices will take you a long time to complete. Instead, you can employ an automatic driver updater like DriverFix. It will update all your drivers automatically without the hassle, and it can also be used to prepare driver backups in case something goes wrong.
2. Uninstall recently added applications to fix 133 error
- Click the Windows search box at the bottom left corner, and then type programs.
- Select the Add or remove programs.
- Or you can go to Settings and choose Apps section.
- When the Apps & features window opens, scroll down the apps list.
- Click the chosen app and then choose Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall again.
- Choose Yes when the UAC (User Account Control) prompt box appears.
- Repeat the above steps to remove other recent programs on your computer.
- Restart the PC.
3. Check disk issues to fix Blue Screen error code 133
- Type cmd in the Windows search box.
- Then select Run as administrator.
- Choose Yes on the UAC prompt to continue.
- Type chkdsk /f /r in the CMD window, and then hit Enter.
- Press Y on the keyboard.
- Then restart your PC to initiate the disk check.
4. Run SFC scan
- Open Command Prompt as administrator.
- Paste in the following command, pressing Enter after:
- Wait till the scan is finished and close down Command Prompt.
- Restart the PC.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.