Issue: How to Fix Error OccidentAcrident.dll?
Hello. I suppose that a quite serious issue has just occurred on my PC. I am using Windows 10 OS. Yesterday everything seemed working fine, but today my PC is not booting properly. The process goes wrong each time by showing me an error OccidentAcrident.dll. Could you please tell me what‘s the matter and is it possible to fix it by myself? Thanks!
Dear user, thank you for your question! As a Windows 10 user, you should have already heard that upgrading this OS might lead to various system errors. In fact, the one that you are complaining about is one of them. OccidentAcrident.dll error is a very irritating kind of error as it interrupts normal system boot and prevents PC from normal functioning.
In some of the cases, errors that are related to .dll files are caused by viruses. Luckily, this one does not seem to be virus-related. As computer experts have found out, OccidentAcrident.dll error is caused by an inappropriate Windows 10 upgrade or crash of a certain system files.
How does the error show signs?
When you are trying to boot the system, a pop-up window informing that OccidentAcrident.dll file is missing or can’t work properly is delivered on the screen. It means that Windows can’t load all third party software and drives in the way it should, which is why the system works abnormally, i.e. slows down, crashes, shows pop-ups or don’t boot at all. How to remove OccidentAcrident.dll error? It’s quite simple.
How to fix OccidentAcrident.dll error?
It is a must to remove OccidentAcrident.dll Startup error in order to let the system boot and work properly. To start with, you should identify whether the .dll file, which can be found in dynamic link library crashed or is missing.
- If you suspect that you might have removed this file, go to the recycle bin and look for the file there. For that, use search. If you find the file there, restore it and then try to reboot the system.
- Experts also advise to use Autoruns. That’s a tool designed for Windows OS that allows disabling third party applications. Third party apps may also be the reason why you see OccidentAcrident.dll error.
- In some of the cases, OccidentAcrident.dll error appears when launching a particular application. In this case, you should remove the related application and reinstall it.
- Another provocative of OccidentAcrident.dll error may be old driver. Therefore, if “The file OccidentAcrident.dll is missing” occurs when launching Windows 10 OS, you should update drivers by using an appropriate tool.
- If that doesn’t work, reset Windows 10 update. As we have already mentioned, the error may occur due to incorrectly updated system (a bundle of third party software and applications). Thus, make sure that you update the system anew.
Last, but not least, we would recommend you to use a professional PC optimization tool that will detect and fix this issue automatically. OccidentAcrident.dll file is related to registries, which is why we strongly recommend you to use a registry cleaner, e.g. RegCure Pro or FortectMac Washing Machine X9. They are capable of detecting system errors, malware, and similar problem-causing issues.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.